Cop wants law prohibiting known gang members from possessing a firearm - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Cop wants law prohibiting known gang members from possessing a firearm

Cop wants law prohibiting known gang members from possessing a firearm-organised-crime.jpg

---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKat View Post
    Uh, Mr. Einstein....excuse me, but I never said that. What I did was prove that you don't know what you're talking about.

You said:

I challenged you to find any statute anywhere in our country to back up that statement. I'm waiting..............Chirp, chirp, chirp.........I'll leave if you can dig even one up. Chirp, chirp, chirp......... Blues, you seem to be able to find legal thangs, wanna play? C'mon, help out your buddy. I'm waiting. Chirp, chirp, chirp.........I'll leave. Chirp, chirp, chirp.........

You add nothing intelligent to the conversation. Zero. All you attempt to do is portray me as an idiot by proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that you don't know what you're talking about.

Oops, almost forgot.......You took our jobs.
    That's because you have been acting like an idiot. You have brought forth the idea that someone associated with a gang (yet haven't really addressed anyone's questions as to what "associated" means) should lose their rights under the 2A. I asked questions a long time ago that never got fully answered, but didn't really care much when I saw how much of a loose cannon you were becoming.

Answer this: How do we know someone is associated with a gang? How do we know when someone has left a gang (there have been plenty that have gotten out and changed their ways)? If they do get out, how do they reinstate their rights (you know rights, things that our Creator has granted unto us)? How do we legally define a gang (are the Tea Partiers that the IRS is going after considered gangs?) Which governmental body would you wish to legally answer these questions? How would you like to legally define the word "associated"?

The major problem with your walk down theoretical lane is that you create way too many questions that the lawyers and the legislators will bend to their own liking. Will union members be considered a gang? Will the young Republican club on campus be considered a gang?

I pose many questions to you, because these are the sorts of questions that need to be addressed when YOU single out ANY group. When you start going after individual groups, you start precedence for going after any other group. Maybe we should prevent women that have recently delivered from owning guns. You know that postpartum depression is something to be feared... wouldn't want any of THOSE to have their hands on guns. You see how if we choose any other group, it doesn't sound so pleasant. This is why our laws should not ever target any person specifically by who they may choose to be associated, whatever that word means.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    BuddhaKat's thought-process encapsulated:

"If I acknowledge that others have made valid points against the meme of guilt by association that I opened this thread with, then they will believe me when I say that I've said 'over and over' that I don't support the meme without me actually having to say it."

Oops. Doesn't work that way 'Panky. This is pretty much the same rationale:

Wrong fatty, you "beat" nothing. You're just a jolly fat slob with a moderately clever self-deprecating sense of humor. Your heart is still going to explode one day, your diabetes is still going to rage out of control and you'll go blind, your kidneys will fail and your ham-hocks will still get amputated if you don't change your exercise and eating habits.

Likewise, acknowledging the valid points of others while continuing to argue for the "correct" way to apply punishments based on associations, while continuing to say that the Supreme Court has the "final say" when the proof to the contrary is provided without you having to do a bit of your own research, and continuing to argue that you've said "over and over" that you "DON'T" support the very meme that you have consistently argued in favor of throughout this thread, doesn't equal you saying, "over and over" or otherwise, that you don't support the meme.

Like the fat man above who has deceived himself that his self-deprecating sense of humor will shield him from the truth and consequences of the diseases he brings upon himself, the "body" of this country, The Constitution, suffers with the diseases of complacency, apathy, and usurpations, and continues with its death throes when citizens support cops and politicians in the kinds of outrageously anti-constitutional, anti-freedom meme this thread is built upon.

The fat man above is a fool, and the OP is a fool whose only defense against the valid accusation is to try to say that he didn't post what we all have read over and over.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Can't say that I don't wonder that myself some days my friend.
    Not your friend.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Let us put this up to an impromptu forum vote/poll......

"like" this particular post IF BudahKat has made a valid Constitutional case for his argument.....

"like" this particular post if BudahKat HAS NOT Made a valid Constitutional argument for his position/argument

Now, Just because I'm an azzhole......

"like" this particular post if BudahKat is so Constitutionally ignorant it is nearly beyond belief.....

I suppose in simple terms all I'm asking for is to lower the bar on who can have a gun a little bit.
    Holy crap! I'm sorry bro but the Constitution is not a document of "degrees"!
    You don't get to chose in increments what Amendment is allowed or by how much.
    And you wonder why your getting the replies that you see here...
    Your postings have proven that you are completely lost when it comes to our God Given Rights, as affirmed by the Bill of rights, (not bill of needs or partial kinda bill of rights that can be restricted by degrees).
    I'm sorry to break this to you but your whole argument goes swirling down the toilet with a statement like the one I quoted.
    You sir are most definitely NOT a friend of the Constitution.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

A pattern of criminal activity? Well, yeah, I guess you could say I had a pattern of criminal activity. At that time in my young life, I can't think of pretty much any day that I didn't break the law. (I didn't carry car insurance after all.) If you took them individually, I couldn't begin to count how many times I broke a law. I jaywalked, I exceeded the speed limit, I had an expired drivers license yet I drove every day, I frequently had empty beer cans in the car, and on and on. Hell, I undoubtedly masturbated more than the legal limit. My Gawd, the list is just endless isn't it? Oh the horror of it all. How did society survive my youth.

But in all seriousness, I've been honest here. It can't even be said that I've lied by omission. I'm not trying to hide the fact that I had a misguided youth. However, what I did as a pre-teen, a teenager, and a hormone crazed young man is hardly a measure of the MAN I've been for my adult life. As a boy, I should have had my ass kicked up between my shoulder blades. I wish someone would have done it. Someone other than my drunken Dad that is, who would easily have be jailed for felony child abuse by today's standards.

However, I was at least fortunate enough to get my ****** together at a fairly young age. I got off drinking and drugs by the time I was 25 and the more I sobered up, the more I started leading a 'straight' life. Many people don't. My brother is one of them. Violent beyond measure. I have no idea how many people he murdered, but I'm sure it was more than the one he's wanted for. He embraced drugs, drug dealing, bike gangs, and the whole lifestyle that goes with it, fight up to the day HE got murdered for it. My beautiful sister, so bright, so much potential, so sad. She's about to turn 50. She went from being an office manager with no limits on where she could go, so living for free in a dilapidated old trailer in the back of some guys property. She hasn't had a job for the last 20 years and will screw whoever she needs to to get by. But she's not sorry she won't give up drugs. In fact, she's rather proud of it.

So....guilt by association then. Hmmm......you better be careful even talking about that. Look what's happened to me. I've said over and over that I DON'T support that, yet it keeps getting twisted that I somehow do, and then I get excoriated for it. Be careful, you'll be attacked by the very people that you agreed with.

Except what I said was criminal gang, a distinction you're conveniently disregarding so you can dump on my rather than add to the discussion that I asked for in the first place.

It can't be applied to my particular set of circumstances, no matter how hard you try to convolute the circumstances. It certainly can't be applied to the conditions, restrictions and legal standards that I agreed need to be protected and practiced.
    JESUS H CHRIST!!! THIS is the guy who wants to take rights away just for association with a gang?!?!
    Based on his ADMITTED criminal behavior here, I think HE should lose HIS right to own and carry a weapon!!!!!

Oh, and by the by... The Constitution is THE supreme law of the land. It is the very fabric of our country. SCOTUS has ZERO authority to decide on what is Constitutional or not!
    Cop wants law prohibiting known gang members from possessing a firearm-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370203776.735034.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213