Out of curiosity - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Out of curiosity

The guy got lucky in business, but he has the maturity level of my grandson that is in the 6th grade. Frequently resorting to school yard taunts, childish name calling and insults for those he doesn't like.

Can't the republicans field at least one normal person with some common sense to run for office? No damn wonder after McCain/Palin, and Romney/Ryan (actually they should have run Ryan/anyone but Romney) that Obama is in office, no one worthy of the office (on either side) was on the ballot.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Ya I'm kinda with everyone on the " Anybody but Obama" idea but he would never come close to being my first choice. That's a good comparison Vern thx.
    I will name another who I heard that the RNC was talking to and trying to get to run in 2016. That is Christie. Another RINO who will not stand a chance with most people. I wish the RNC would get their heads out of their backside!!!

Where Trump would be bad is in his self promotion. But I think he would knock China's head in, economically speaking. And I do think he knows how to end the fiscal insanity. Christie's a blowhole. Been watching him sell-out in NJ for some time.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Where Trump would be bad is in his self promotion. But I think he would knock China's head in, economically speaking. And I do think he knows how to end the fiscal insanity. Christie's a blowhole. Been watching him sell-out in NJ for some time.
    I agree that Christie is a blow hole, but that seems what the RNC leadership likes. I would rather have Trump over Christie but there are MANY who would be better. But there may not be much country left if obummer gets the House and holds the Senate in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I agree that Christie is a blow hole, but that seems what the RNC leadership likes. I would rather have Trump over Christie but there are MANY who would be better. But there may not be much country left if obummer gets the House and holds the Senate in 2014.
    I agree, Trump over Christie. Christie is getting too lovey-dovey with obama. So far I haven't seen any that I could support whole-heartedly, but I guess Rand Paul comes as close as any.

I'd like to vote for him, but then I'd feel like a fool when the polls closed and he had only one vote! Trump is a very, very sick man. "Self obsessed narcissist" (redundant) barely scratches the surface. If I'd never heard him or of him, just seeing him standing there with the dead muskrat on his head would warn me that he's several rounds short of a full mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul53 View Post
    I'd like to vote for him, but then I'd feel like a fool when the polls closed and he had only one vote! Trump is a very, very sick man. "Self obsessed narcissist" (redundant) barely scratches the surface. If I'd never heard him or of him, just seeing him standing there with the dead muskrat on his head would warn me that he's several rounds short of a full mag.
    Lol. I was aware of the redundancy. Felt he deserved it.

An election in 2016? Really?
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I can't think of a single Republican that I could vote for with a clear conscience right now. MaybeTed Cruz, but not after only one term in the Senate. It took Allen West only one term to start voting for Patriot Act extensions, HR 347, NDAA, increasing the debt limit etc. Sometimes newbies need to percolate into the corruption that seems to overtake every last one of the criminals who stay in DC for a career. If Cruz could resist that corrupting influence after another term or two, maybe then, but not during his first term, that's for sure.

Trump is a circus freak-show act, and that's why I'd never vote for him, not because he's on the Republican ticket or whatever.

Like Ringo alluded to though, one way or the other, the days of free and fair elections are over in this country anyway, and I agree with him that Judgment could well eliminate the possibility of any kind of election in 2016. I'm ready either way, and Trump has absolutely nothing to do with any part of my planning.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

There was no election in 2012, why would there be one in 2016? Just because a bunch of talking heads on a flat screen went over a bunch of numbers on Nov 6th of last year doesn't mean there was an election. The people of this nation do not elect a president any longer. They merely pick one of two people they are allowed to pick from that are chosen by some one else.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast