WHO! Really gets hurt from gun laws?

Thread: WHO! Really gets hurt from gun laws?

WHO! Really gets hurt from gun laws?

Who is really hurt by gun laws and when are we as a society going to realize that the question is not one political in nature?

Op-Ed: Unintended Victims - the most vulnerable among us are most harmed by ill-conceived gun control laws

Op-Ed: Unintended Victims - the most vulnerable among us are most harmed by ill-conceived gun control laws

Submitted by cbaus on Wed, 05/22/2013 - 15:00.
    by C.D. Michel
    She went home from the gun store to endure a ten day cooling off period before she could take her new gun home. But her estranged husband, the subject of a restraining order, was not cooling off about their pending divorce. That same evening she was raped, beaten nearly to death, and their son was almost killed by the man he once called "Daddy."
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

The anti-gun liberals don't care about unintended circumstances. They must show the low information voter that they care. This gets them votes.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The anti-gun liberals don't care about unintended circumstances. They must show the low information voter that they care. This gets them votes.
    They LOVE saying that, "If just ONE person is saved by their (stupid) idea then it will be worth it." Never mind that 100 others die.

I used to be somewhat open minded and would at least listen to what libs had to say, but now I can not suffer idiots!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    I used to be somewhat open minded and would at least listen to what libs had to say, but now I can not suffer idiots!!!!
    Sad to say but you can and you will (suffer idiots) if they keep getting their way with the spineless politicians. They are making us all suffer.