Obama wants this to be the model for the rest of America? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama wants this to be the model for the rest of America?

Criminals being lead by criminals, do nothings lead by a do nothing, no skill set never worked a day in their or his life.

There needs to be a Congressional review on the the people in congress to weed out the congressmen and women who have violated their oath to obey and protect the constitution. Ooohhh! uhmm never mind...
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    There needs to be a Congressional review on the the people in congress to weed out the congressmen and women who have violated their oath to obey and protect the constitution. Ooohhh! uhmm never mind...
    We have an opportunity to weed these people out every two years. Unfortunately voters have short memories. By the time the elections roll around it becomes, what's in it for me as well as who has brought home the bacon. Life goes on.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    We have an opportunity to weed these people out every two years. Unfortunately voters have short memories. By the time the elections roll around it becomes, what's in it for me as well as who has brought home the bacon. Life goes on.
    With all the gerrymandering it's really almost impossible to get rid of the libs unless they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar or with their pants down (sex scandal). IRS scandal will be the biggest help. Maybe it will motivate the MSM investigate Benghazi, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious.....
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Was going to post on another thread but here it is:
    Empathy for a homesick snowbird

I was in Ft, Myers Florida. the other day.
    I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read: "I miss Chicago."
    So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Was going to post on another thread but here it is:
    Empathy for a homesick snowbird

I was in Ft, Myers Florida. the other day.
    I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read: "I miss Chicago."
    So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"
    Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    With all the gerrymandering it's really almost impossible to get rid of the libs unless they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar or with their pants down (sex scandal). IRS scandal will be the biggest help. Maybe it will motivate the MSM investigate Benghazi, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious.....
    I would not count on the MSM to ever do anything that or could ever hurt obummer or the lib-o-rats. MSM are nothing but lib-o-rats themselves.

Yeah, we could all pass gun laws like Chicago. Then we could all watch and participate in wild west shows every day, all day.

ezkl2230 Guest
    So the president wants rampant anarchy and unbridled death to be the order of the day. Well, I guess if you can get the people fighting amongst themselves, it takes their attention away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Obama have one agenda and thats is to take all guns away, he don't care if you can protect you and your family all he care is to take them. Look at all of the account that people have safe their life's by haveing a gun. He made a pack with the "Devil".
    This is Obummers alternative method of redistribution of wealth. When you can't keep what you have the thugs will take what they want and leave you without hope or your lives.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12