Obama wants this to be the model for the rest of America?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama wants this to be the model for the rest of America?

Obama wants this to be the model for the rest of America?

Look no farther than Chicago for proof of anti-gun insanity

Once again it looks like Barack Obama's hometown is headed toward a body count that will exceed all of Washington State's this year.
    Credits:
    The Chicago Sun-Times is reporting today that there will be no bond for a 33-year-old suspect who allegedly shot and killed a six-month-old toddler in March because of an alleged dispute with the baby’s father over a stolen video game system.
    RELATED TOPICS
    Chicago is once again racking up homicide numbers that will exceed the entire state of Washington by the time the year is out.
    This news comes as the Sun-Times added up the Windy City’s Memorial Day weekend body count of six dead and 23 wounded, a record upon which anti-gun Mayor Rahm Emanuel and his former boss, President Barack Obama can hang their laurels as examples of what restrictive gun laws can accomplish. And they want to make the rest of the nation just like their home town.
    According to the Daily Mail, murder suspect Koman Willis is “a 33-year-old documented gang member with 38 prior arrests.” How does one rack up more than one arrest for every year of their life and still be walking around as a suspect in a murder over a Play Station console and allegedly stolen drugs? News reports say the baby’s father, identified as Jonathan Watkins, was the target but the gunman evidently couldn’t shoot straight.
    Watching Chicago’s body count add up has almost become a spectator sport, with each successive Monday news cycle offering a wrap-up of the weekend carnage. Contrast Chicago with Seattle, a city in the midst of a state with very moderate gun laws; a state where it is legal to carry concealed with a license and openly without so much as personal identification, so long as it is done in a lawful, non-threatening manner. You cannot walk down a street waving a gun around promiscuously but you can stroll along with a holstered pistol on your belt, minding your own business.
    In Illinois, at this moment, attempts to pass a concealed carry law are stalled, and people keep dying.
    This column checked with Jeff Kappel, Seattle Police Department information officer, who confirmed that there have been ten criminal homicides committed in the city so far this year, plus three homicides involving police who fatally shot suspects. Compare Chicago to Seattle and which city with its relative gun laws looks safer?
    The gun used in the killing of baby Jonylah Watkins more than two months ago has not been recovered, the Daily Mail noted. Adding to the tragedy, the newspaper said Judy Watkins, Jonylah’s mother, was shot in the knee last year when she was eight months pregnant with the baby.
    In January, the Daily Mail noted, 43 people were killed in Chicago, the highest number in some years. It would take two years for Seattle to log that many slayings.

Look no farther than Chicago for proof of anti-gun insanity - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

No thanks I think I will pass on that-

You know how it goes if you are too stupid to realize its not working you just try to bring the down the rest of the world to that level so that every one is equall in their misery.-

Thank you no oh by the way how much is the state of Il in debt I believe 1.1 Billion with a B dollars. their tax and spend policy is working as well as their anti 2nd ammendment policy!

Sic semper tyrannis .
    Jason Leòdhas

I really feel for the people of Il. but they voted those people into office. If I had to live under a bridge, I'd move. But then all my children are raised and on their own now.
    We should start a fund so the decent folks could move. The corrupt and lawless could just keep the place. Once they kill each other off, the law abiding could move back and put a government in place that actually care about the citizens. I wonder how long that would take?
    We would have to keep it from Barry, but that doesn't seem to be very hard at all!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    (null)
    The problem with this when viewed by a liberal is that they think "we need more gun legislation so innocent people don't get killed like this." They will not be happy until all guns are gone. Their reverse style of thinking fuels their libotard philosophy. They would never think that Chicago's violence is a result of anything other than too many guns. It's too logical to think that the thousands of current gun laws dont stop violence, why more. That's too rational.

We get all caught up in the argument of why can't they see the logic. They see it. It's not about logic. It's about control. They don't want you to have it.

We will see what their conceal carry bill that Illinois MUST pass by June 9th. I fully expect that it will be along the lines of NY and Kalifornia. Some of the crap that is said to be in it is way over the top. Such as 16 hrs of training that includes 3 hrs on the range. They also would only honor other states that has the SAME requirements. That means IL will not honor any other state.

I left IL and the Chicago area in '85 but moved to another blue state. As soon as I can I WILL get out of MN and move to a state that is more tax, gun and weather friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutStalker View Post
    The problem with this when viewed by a liberal is that they think "we need more gun legislation so innocent people don't get killed like this." They will not be happy until all guns are gone. Their reverse style of thinking fuels their libotard philosophy. They would never think that Chicago's violence is a result of anything other than too many guns. It's too logical to think that the thousands of current gun laws dont stop violence, why more. That's too rational.
    The problem is liberals don't THINK they feel. It's about feelings and emotions. That's why there are rarely any solutions to their programs. It's also about control. They and only they know what is best for all of us. This is why they get so upset when people disagree.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

9. Obama have one agenda and thats is to take all guns away, he don't care if you can protect you and your family all he care is to take them. Look at all of the account that people have safe their life's by haveing a gun. He made a pack with the "Devil".

10. Obama wants this to be the model for the rest of America?

Those damn criminals won't follow the law? Bastards!

Obama said derogatorily in 2008 about the working class people... "They cling to their guns and their religion."

This one phrase defines his administration... Guns are evil and western religion is evil.

Mr. President (I choke back the vomit in my mouth), I have sworn an oath twice that I would defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic, so help me GOD. Your mindset is an enemy to the Constitution, your administration is an enemy to the Constitution, and I will continue to cling to my rights under the 1st and 2nd Amendments.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast