Civil Disobedience Rising Across America as Citizens Fed up With Criminal Government

Thread: Civil Disobedience Rising Across America as Citizens Fed up With Criminal Government

Civil Disobedience Rising Across America as Citizens Fed up With Criminal Government

NaturalNews Network
    NaturalNews.com
    May 28th, 2013
    Reader Views: 3,631

Comments (79)

116 15 157

by: J. D. Heyes
    Nearly everywhere you turn, crowds of angry Americans are gathering, no longer content to merely sit idly by and remain spectators to the cavalcade of injustices being perpetuated ad nauseum against We the People by criminal governments that have long since lost their legitimacy.
    Run by an elitist ruling class, they prove daily that an elected body can trample rights the same as a sitting monarch or dictator.
    The soft tyranny we endure now on a daily basis has turned scores of Americans into reluctant activists, no longer satisfied with participation in mundane “demonstrations” that prove and accomplish nothing.
    Rising tide of anger
    Some recent cases in point bear rise to this unrest, and if history is a guide, such occurrences will only become more frequent – and more violent – as our rights, traditions and heritage are trampled, disregarded and disrespected.
    Take one case in New Jersey recently, where a state Senate panel on gun control cut off testimony on a bill – citing “procedure” – when citizens in attendance clearly had more they wanted to say, as evidenced by their requests to do so from the gallery. As seen in this video, a couple of individuals who attempted to speak were made to leave by a court police officer, but when one man – Frank Fiamingo, president of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society – had enough of the Senate panel’s dismissive attitude, he organized the dozens of attendees into reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, at which time the a) the Senate panel abandoned its attempts to have audience members thrown out; and b) mostly refused to stand during the recitation of the pledge (one senator finally stood towards the end of the pledge).
    Here’s how it went down, according to one witness account:
    “After a late start, and a “ten minute break” that lasted more than a half hour, the NJ Senate committee on gun control decides to cut off public comment on the proposed gun control bills at 4 o’clock. The chairman and most of the committee then refuse to honor the pledge of allegiance. This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013. People in the audience were wearing NRA caps which I am sure was not lost on the Senate committee members. The officers from the court who were harassing the people who attended at the end of the clip looked from behind like jack booted Nazi enforcers.”
    The anger in the room was palpable, as was the frustration.
    Freedom going out of style?
    At a separate protest, civil rights activist Adam Kokesh – who has pre-announced an armed civil disobedience march on Washington D.C. on July 4th – was violently dragged from a “Smoke Down Prohibition” protest in Philadelphia over the weekend of May 18. Though in this video Kokesh, who is being dragged away from the event by police, has his hands up and is clearly not resisting arrest, that was the ultimate charge leveled against him:
    According to Adam Kokesh supporter “Brother Lucas,” Kokesh never even smoked pot during the protest, so his arrest is sending shockwaves across the liberty movement because it appears to be illegal and unjustified. The video seems to depict a lawless gang of badge-wearing thugs committing an act of kidnapping against someone merely exercising their free speech rights in a public forum.
    What is interesting – even encouraging, if you are lover of liberty – was the reaction of the crowd to Kokesh’s detention. As you can see in the video, demonstrators followed police to a barricade they reinforced after taking Kokesh through it. The crowd openly challenged officers and was visibly angry.
    These are scenes being repeated all around the country, and with increasing frequency, as more Americans tire of the soft tyranny being directed at them on a daily basis. Look for more unrest in the future.
    Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
    - See more at: Civil Disobedience Rising Across America as Citizens Fed up With Criminal Government | The Daily Sheeple
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

That's the nature of the federal, state and local governments now. These elites believe that they are not elected to serve the public, but rather rule over it. Look how often they exempt themselves from the laws that they require the rest of us to obey. Maybe it's time to push the envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    That's the nature of the federal, state and local governments now. These elites believe that they are not elected to serve the public, but rather rule over it. Look how often they exempt themselves from the laws that they require the rest of us to obey. Maybe it's time to push the envelope.
    It's time they find out who their boss' are, that's for sure! Work within the system until that fails, then we change our strategy. That's when the BoR's teeth (2A) takes a bite out of their combined b u t t! As a last resort, of course.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I really hope and pray that it doesn't go beyond civil disobedience. I'm retired, living on my farm in Iowa, and just want to be left alone. I have always obeyed the law and have done what was expected of me. But there is a point beyond which I will not go.I live in a state that that has always tended towards isolationism. But from the time of the Civil War, once this country was in war and in danger, Iowans enlisted in record numbers.

We have a government that seems to be increasingly restricting our liberty. If they keep pushing, any violence will be the government's fault; and neither side is going to win this. The cost will be terrifying. The founders of this nation petitioned the king for more than ten years and only asked for the rights of free born Englishmen. And it only came to violence when the British tried to confiscate the colonist's arms at Lexington. And even then Captain Parker said, "Do not fire unless fired on. But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."

The current congressional hearings illustrate how increasingly lawless this Administration is becoming. Law abiding citizens are frightened to express Constitutional principles and the thoughts of our founders. I love my country. But we are living in the time of a post constitutional government. The Adminstration not only ignores the Constitution but also the Congress and the courts. Our only hope at this point is that the Congress stands up and holds the executive branch to account. Remember, we have a Marxist in the Whitehouse. Marxist governments in the last century are responsible for the deaths of more than 100 million of their own citizens.

I will confess to selecting my words carefully because I am afraid of this government. I'm not a coward but making stupid and intemperate remarks accomplishes nothing. Real courage is not being fearless and reckless but being afraid and still doing the right thing.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I really hope and pray that it doesn't go beyond civil disobedience. I'm retired, living on my farm in Iowa, and just want to be left alone. I have always obeyed the law and have done what was expected of me. But there is a point beyond which I will not go.I live in a state that that has always tended towards isolationism. But from the time of the Civil War, once this country was in war and in danger, Iowans enlisted in record numbers.

We have a government that seems to be increasingly restricting our liberty. If they keep pushing, any violence will be the government's fault; and neither side is going to win this. The cost will be terrifying. The founders of this nation petitioned the king for more than ten years and only asked for the rights of free born Englishmen. And it only came to violence when the British tried to confiscate the colonist's arms at Lexington. And even then Captain Parker said, "Do not fire unless fired on. But if they mean to have a war let it begin here."

The current congressional hearings illustrate how increasingly lawless this Administration is becoming. Law abiding citizens are frightened to express Constitutional principles and the thoughts of our founders. I love my country. But we are living in the time of a post constitutional government. The Adminstration not only ignores the Constitution but also the Congress and the courts. Our only hope at this point is that the Congress stands up and holds the executive branch to account. Remember, we have a Marxist in the Whitehouse. Marxist governments in the last century are responsible for the deaths of more than 100 million of their own citizens.

I will confess to selecting my words carefully because I am afraid of this government. I'm not a coward but making stupid and intemperate remarks accomplishes nothing. Real courage is not being fearless and reckless but being afraid and still doing the right thing.
    Excellent post sir! I could not agree with you more!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The libs think that we are a violent and stupid group of rednecks. It is important that we don't feed this media created image. We need as many people on our side as possible. All citizens have a right to protect their lives, liberty, and property. And most on this forum have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and unlike those in the Administration, actually mean it.