Krauthammer’s potentially damaging theory: Benghazi’s ‘biggest scandal of all’ has ye

Thread: Krauthammer’s potentially damaging theory: Benghazi’s ‘biggest scandal of all’ has ye

Krauthammer’s potentially damaging theory: Benghazi’s ‘biggest scandal of all’ has ye

KRAUTHAMMER’S POTENTIALLY DAMAGING THEORY: BENGHAZI’S ‘BIGGEST SCANDAL OF ALL’ HAS YET TO BE UNCOVERED — SEE WHAT IT IS

May. 29, 2013 8:28am Liz Klimas
    During a joint news conference with visiting British Prime Minister David Cameron, President Barack Obama defends his administration’s actions after the wake of the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last year, calling Congressional criticism a political sideshow, at the White House in Washington, Monday, May 13, 2013. (Photo: AP/J. Scott Applewhite)
    Columnist Charles Krauthammer on the “O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night said the “biggest scandal of all” regarding the Benghazi attacks on Sept. 11, 2012, has yet to emerge.
    “I think there is a bigger story here, here’s the one that will in time come out,” Krauthammer said. ”The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is: What was the president doing in those eight hours?”
    “He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after, during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never calls the CIA Director,” Krauthammer continued. “Who does he call? About five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call was to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”
    Watch the clip:
    <font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: Arial">

Krauthammer’s thoughts come as the Obama administration is in the throes of several other scandals, including the IRS targeting conservative groups and two cases of the Department of Justice conducting investigations into leaks that involved obtaining Associated Press reporters’ phone records and the emails of Fox News reporter James Rosen.

Also on the show, Krauthammer addressed Attorney General Eric Holder who has been under fire for how the Justice Department obtained information regarding members of the media for its investigations.
    Krauthammer said he thinks Holder “would have to go because he is a liability to the president.” A couple weeks ago, President Barack Obama said he had “complete confidence in Eric Holder as attorney general.”
    Krauthammer acknowledged Obama’s support for Holder but said “now he learns that he clearly did not say the truth, and he can’t pretend that he didn’t remember because he signs a lot of stuff.
    “Because the release from the Department of Justice was, he didn’t only sign the search warrant against Rosen that essentially named him as a co-defendant, criminal co-defendant, he actually discussed it. So he can’t say like Hillary did, ‘Oh, I sign a lot of stuff. I can’t remember,’” Krauthammer said.

Krauthammer?s Potentially Damaging Theory: Benghazi?s ?Biggest Scandal of All? Has Yet to Be Uncovered ? See What It Is | Video | TheBlaze.com

~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I just wish they'd uncover SOMETHING on him that he couldn't slither out of. Even with all the scandals, he still seems untouchable.

There is enough information to oust him from office and possibly send him to prison but, do you think the Dems and the ultra-rich backers of his will let anything happen to him? I think not. He will finish his term in office and leave shooting the bird to the country. If a Republican had done the things he has, they would have been tarred and feathered and run out of Washington on a rail. We had all better hunker down for the next three years and try to dodge the flak. Hopefully, we will hear a loud trumpet blast soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Hopefully, we will hear a loud trumpet blast soon!
    The Blessed Hope OG, we've got God's Word on it. Real soon.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

The main stream media and the dems will do there best to circle the wagons and protect their star. Oldgrunt is correct, if this was a republican administration, the main stream media would leave no stone unturned to get to the bottom of all the scandals. But sense we are shining the light on liberals, it's purely politics. Nothing here folks move along. For me I don't care what the president was doing. I want to know who the individual was that made the conscious decision to not attempt any kind of rescue. Really, these guys called 911 and someone decided it was to dangerous to send help!!! I've been a firefighter for over 40 years, both volunteer and career. I don't recall one time we didn't respond to an incident because it might be too dangerous. We might on occasion wait for police, they have guns we don't, but we always go and do what we are trained to do.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Thing about it, a few weeks ago Krauthammer said that Republicans need to quit mentioning Obama when talking about these scandals....that it fuels the Democrats' rhetoric. He needs to make up his mind. Personally I think that he should go back to psychiatry. There are quite enough mainstream Republican talking heads....he is one of the extremely few that can do something else.

Though I did think that this was a good idea. Shut up about trying to make all of this stick to Obama. Hire special prosecutors for each scandal, with full subpoena and prosecutorial powers, and let the chips fall where they may. You will never get Obama, but you will get his buddies. NO ONE is going to impeach Obama, even if it proven beyond all doubt that he personally orchestrated each of these scandals. NO ONE is going to pressure him into resignation. NO ONE is going to get him to admit to anything. NO ONE is going to make him worry in the least about any of this. NO ONE is going to prosecute Hillary Clinton. NO ONE is going to is going to get her to admit to anything. NO ONE is going to make her worry in the least about any of this. Eric Holder will leave on his own terms at his own time. Supposedly he wanted to leave before the beginning of the second term but Obama asked him to stay. (probably so there would be at least one person in the administration who is more incompetent than Obama)

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    But sense we are shining the light on liberals, it's purely politics.
    I agree fully, and that light is better shone without shining it only on Obama. All the bureaucrats are little Obamas. They already know what to do to get conservatives, they don't need to be told. The people in the media are too....it isn't about Obama, it is about the ideology.

If you take the light off of Obama, and shine it on all liberals and liberalism, more people will pay attention. Too many people have bought the BS that it is all about the hatred of Obama. The permanent liberal bureaucrats in the US government are much more dangerous than Obama himself.....he will be gone in 3.5 years, they will be there until retirement; to be replaced by another liberal bureaucrat who will be there until retirement; who will be replaced by another liberal bureaucrat who will be there until retirement; to be replaced........
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh