Obama To Sign International Gun Control Treaty On June 3rd - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Obama To Sign International Gun Control Treaty On June 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    There was a time when I would agree with you. But with obummer and the lib-o-rats today I believe we would be on shaky ground to trust the the US Constitution would trump anything the UN would enact. I would also not trust SCOTUS to strike down anything either. We have way to many Libs in key places that would LOVE to totally shred the Constitution and will do whatever it takes to do it.
    How many times have we seen the libs lament the fact that the Constitution limits what they can do??
    Well then... It looks like the Revolution is still on!

Touch my rights and you'll lose your hand.
    Obama To Sign International Gun Control Treaty On June 3rd-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370364174.452986.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Folks with a little research you would know no treaty is enforceable over the constitution, keep talking all you want, not enforceable and UN troops on US soil is asking for an ass kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Folks with a little research you would know no treaty is enforceable over the constitution, keep talking all you want, not enforceable and UN troops on US soil is asking for an ass kicking.
    Obama To Sign International Gun Control Treaty On June 3rd-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370365226.221699.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234