Interesting quote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting quote

Interesting quote

" The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who VOTE for a living".

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    " The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who VOTE for a living".
    So true yet so sad
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Interesting quote

It's going to be tough but we need to convince the politicians that; barring any govt program that was paid into by the constituency (Social a security, Medicare), if you receive welfare, food stamps or any other Govt assistance. You waive your right to vote due to a conflict of interest.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    So true yet so sad
    The sad part is that this "Cradle to Grave" welfare state is perpetuated by the Dem's, so they get the votes. How can any Rep. expect to get a vote from someone they want to take benefits from? But this has to end or as a nation, we're doomed.

Corruption by any other name is politics. Our Founding Fathers ensured that the Constitution was written with checks and balances. The bastardization of said ruling document has fostered and promoted this corruption by those elected to "uphold".
    Without the checks and balances we are lost to the whims of man. God be dammed, these men rule and control. Not my idea of America, just what it's become. And good people wonder why the insanity continues.....
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

This nation will fail when the ones sucking on the government sow out number the ones producing the milk. At some point someone has to pay real money for all the free stuff. Sense the only money the government has must be taken from the ones earning it, gee I wonder who it is that is paying for the freebees?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Besides the welfare recipients who are our native freeloaders, we are about to legalize another 12 million invaders from Mexico. Yes, I know the bill does not allow them to collect. But how long will it be before that is changed by the skunks in Congress? We will have to fix this "for the good of the children." Everyone knows that the border will remain open and we will have another 20 million invaders in a few years. And even worse, they will all vote for Democrats. How long do you think that our few remaining rights will last with a permanent Democratic (Marxist) majority?

If those 12 M are given this opportunity for a path to citizenship, everyone of their children born here will be eligible for benefits. Free lunch, welfare etc. The only ones that won't get it are the adults. For now.
    Obama has made it very clear that he doesn't want any work requirements for folks on welfare. Is he crazy? How long can WE be expected to foot this bill?
    Back in the 30's, the Gov. had work programs for those that were hurt from the Great Depression. Put people to work digging ditches, planting trees, etc. What's wrong with that?
    Every able bodied person in this country should be required to hold some kind of job. Only the severely handicapped should be exempt. That would add more tax $$ which in turn could help subsidize their low wages. But instead they just keep spitting out more babies & sit on their ass waiting for the check to come. What?
    I've held some kind of job since I was 13 years old. Worked in a factory for 30 years. I did collect some unemployment at times. But not by any fault of mine. Never got food stamps, welfare or any of that. What makes me so different from all of them? I have a High School education, I served in the military, & I have led a constructive life. I'm real tired of paying my share so they don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    So true yet so sad
    The sad part is that this "Cradle to Grave" welfare state is perpetuated by the Dem's, so they get the votes. How can any Rep. expect to get a vote from someone they want to take benefits from? But this has to end or as a nation, we're doomed.
    Yes, we are now outnumbered and doomed.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

It's really going to get bad when the EBT cards and all the rest of the freebies stop.
    Many of those who have been sitting on their asses, are going to start pounding on our asses to take what we have.
    The dividing line is whether the cards stop working before they take our guns or after.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast