How can anyone be that insulated, TODAY.

Thread: How can anyone be that insulated, TODAY.

Cool How can anyone be that insulated, TODAY.

Came across this and felt compelled to post it here.
    ~
    What has been going on for all this time and Obummer is playing the "I didn't know card". It seemed to work for him on Benghazi so he is going to try it again.

How can anyone be that insulated, TODAY.-everyone-knew-but-him.jpg
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

**** - playing the "I'm dumb as a rock" card worked for W, so why wouldn't everyone try it. Hell, Reagan slept through Iran-Contra. Plausible deniability is the rule, not the exception.

I wish some of you would have woken up a decade ago - things might be different now. But playing dumb and asserting executive privilege got W eight years and now O as well.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

THEY are inside the wire. This is not politics, this is subversion to our way of life. Be no mistake about. Entities beyond our Constitutional mandates have infiltrated, overcome and are taking no prisoners. Every part of this administration as well as a lot of Federal employees are and have under minded our way of life. I fear this government more then cancer.
    I will again post Cicero. He said it so well some many, many years ago. Like dated BC, you think this guy had insight;
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    +
    Why do we continue to let this cancer infest our great country? I am not against the best system God has ever ordained to the free men of the world. What I will not stand for is continued erosion of my personal liberties and guarantees granted by men and inspired by God, the Constitution of the United States. Too many Americans have perished defending those rights. Why are we allowing this? WE the People need to stand UP.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

5. Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    **** - playing the "I'm dumb as a rock" card worked for W, so why wouldn't everyone try it. Hell, Reagan slept through Iran-Contra. Plausible deniability is the rule, not the exception.

I wish some of you would have woken up a decade ago - things might be different now. But playing dumb and asserting executive privilege got W eight years and now O as well.

And lets hope that it's not too late to wake up to what's going on but I think that more peoples have woke up these last few months than ever.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    THEY are inside the wire. This is not politics, this is subversion to our way of life. Be no mistake about. Entities beyond our Constitutional mandates have infiltrated, overcome and are taking no prisoners. Every part of this administration as well as a lot of Federal employees are and have under minded our way of life. I fear this government more then cancer.
    I will again post Cicero. He said it so well some many, many years ago. Like dated BC, you think this guy had insight;
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.[FONT=Arial Black] But it cannot survive treason from within[/FONT]. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.
    +
    Why do we continue to let this cancer infest our great country? I am not against the best system God has ever ordained to the free men of the world. What I will not stand for is continued erosion of my personal liberties and guarantees granted by men and inspired by God, the Constitution of the United States. Too many Americans have perished defending those rights. Why are we allowing this? WE the People need to stand UP.

And this is what they are shooting for, a good book that you and other might want to get and read is 'THE NAKED COMMUNIST' some of what this book said is that it started way back in 1960,s and even way before that. This book talk about they know that they can't defeat us from the outside with weapon but their way is the defeat us from the inside. This is why they have been pushing same sex marriage in the education, race, pron etc, they are teaching this in ours education and that it's okay, this life style is normal. It's a good book if you get it, it's talk about everything as for where this country is heading.

It's easy for Obama to insulate himself from all of these scandals. He surrounds himself with people like himself. He set the tone for what he wants to accomplish. They go about doing his bidding. The democrats and the main stream media provide the cover for the low information voters to view him as their messiah. He is working so hard to fix everything that has been bad for America and the opposition keeps getting in his way. Meanwhile teaching young skulls of mush that what was once frowned upon by society is perfectly normal now. Anyone that disagrees is racist and homophobic.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Nobody told Obama about the scandals.
    Obama told them.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

note...

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.
    +
    The phrase should be: Granted by God and enumerated by Man.