Ricin attack puts spotlight BACK on Bloomberg's gun control push
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ricin attack puts spotlight BACK on Bloomberg's gun control push

Ricin attack puts spotlight BACK on Bloomberg's gun control push

Bengahazi Hearings!
    IRS Scandal
    First Amendment Scandal

It seems that for the past couple of weeks the Libs have had their hands full and there isn't any more hysteria about GUN CONTROL. The first break we have had since Newtown. I have enjoyed watching the Media squirm as they are just as guilty as Holder and the IRS and who knows who else.

Then SUDDENLY! A GIFT FROM THE THE DIVINE TREES THAT THE LIBS WORSHIP. (sorry I don't know if they really worship trees, probably not as they are the smartest people they know so it is hard for them to worship anyone other than themselves.)

Ricin attack puts spotlight on Bloomberg's gun control push | Reuters

Envelopes with traces of Castor Bean in them are found addressed to Bloomberg and mayors against individuals guns.
    And low and behold, A NOTE is in them from a Bonifide Gun Nut!
    I can almost see his two missing front teeth when the news readers read the note.
    Not to be outdone, another is found addressed to Obama.

Now I have never claimed a false flag before, other than Fast and Furious and the irony that right after 9-11 a couple of envelopes showed up with white powder and immediately after the Boston Bomber more envelopes showed up.

How convenient!!! So forget about the IRS violating individuals rights to manipulate the outcome of an election - Forget about the Attorney General lying to Congress and wiping his ass with the constitution. - Forget about Obama's aides not wanting to wake him with the Bengahazi news just like they didn't want to wake Hitler about Normandy.

MOve along people! Suddenly, Gun Nuts are back in the news again.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

A very "special" delivery isn't it? Given Bloomberg's past history, like sending "investigators" to other states to attempt straw purchases from gun shops, it's not to large a stretch of the imagination to see someone in the "MAIG" sending these sort of letters.

Straw purchase, sending ricin to self and another lawmaker, wait forgot Obama was being left out so he had himself sent one. Why are we banning guns seems like we should ban ricin.

Heh... Nobody sent them jack squat. Way too convenient... for them.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

You guys are so cynical. Obama promised the most transparent administration in American history. It's the republicans and Rush Limbaugh, along with Fox News, that keep making up things to make his administration look bad. This stuff wouldn't happen if he could just get the things he wants implemented. If we would all get our news only from the administration lap dog main stream media, Obama could finally save us all from ourselves.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Straw purchase, sending ricin to self and another lawmaker, wait forgot Obama was being left out so he had himself sent one. Why are we banning guns seems like we should ban ricin.
    We should ban Bloomy. I mean what the hell does this guy want. He's already a billionaire. Go home ad enjoy the money. Just leave the rest of us alone.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    We should ban Bloomy. I mean what the hell does this guy want. He's already a billionaire. Go home ad enjoy the money. Just leave the rest of us alone.
    No doubt!
    While we are banning things, can I ban sucklers from voting?
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

9. I heard on NPR that the first time the letter was tested it was negative for ricin. Why would they need to test it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    No doubt!
    While we are banning things, can I ban sucklers from voting?
    I would like to ban liberals from owning guns. Every one of these crazed shooters from Columbine to Gabby Giffords to Newtown was either dem/liberal or came from a family of progressive liberals.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Just another attempt to get the news away from their unconstitutional actions.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast