Jesse Ventura Going After Slain Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle’s Widow in Court - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura Going After Slain Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle’s Widow in Court

I personally have never trusted Jesse Ventura. How does one trust a person whose profession is to dupe its audience every night? Is this really the type of person America wants in the Oval Office?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

It's the type of person we have in office now. I guess the people of this country enjoy being lied to since they voted twice for Obama.

Jesse Ventura is a joke not to be taken seriously.
    “If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time.” ~ Randy Pausch

I went to Jr High with his daughter in the time just before and after he was elected Governor. I thankfully never personally had any dealings with him, but I've talked to lots of teachers and others who have, and not one person thinks he's anything other than a huge pain in the ass. He was a joke as an actor, and as a governor, and now he's just gone full nut-job. I could have told you 15 years ago that Jesse Ventura + public exposure is a recipe for disaster. This man has never known how to be anything other than an egotistical ****.
    Owner of Applied Perspective, specializing in laser engraving and fine art photography
    -or-
    Just some guy who loves to shoot

6. So Ventura had his ass handed to him in a bar, and now is suing Kyle's estate (wife) over who started the fight?

He had some points in his careers, but this just closed the book for me. Crossed him off my list of "reads".

Only an insensitive bastard would do anything like this for exposure.

7. well, he's RIGHT that we are killing innocents in this war, including women and children. We have no biz in Afghanistan, as we had none in iraq, or nam, or korea.

Innocents get killed in every war and it's that pain that makes us want to avoid and end war. OK, we should have stayed out of Iraq but incorrect intelligence, promoted by both Democrats and Republicans, caused us to screw up. But we were attacked by terrorists based in Afghanistan with the help of the Taliban government. Nation building is not the responsibility of our government or military. But the destruction of our enemies who attack this country is. That is the only purpose of the military and the only thing they are trained to to well.

Jesse Ventura is a self promoting piece of crap who cares for no one or anything but himself. The welfare and fame of Jesse Ventura are his only concerns. Besides the fact that he is a failure at everything he has attempted beyond wrestling, Ventura is just an idiot. And I have always hated bullies who are as stupid as they are big.

9. and the war in Stan has REDUCED the number or effectiveness of our enemies, RIGHT? If you really think that, you are seriously deluded, buddy. Just because the messenger is a pos does not invalidate the truth of the message, you know. NOW our embassies are under attack in many countries, and it will only be a matter of time before the enemy figures out that one man can burn CA off of the map, in one night, with almost no risk. Guys willing to die can sink supertankers, leaving a HUGE mess of oil slick, Alaska pipeline can be cut in 2 places, midwinter, between the pump-heating stations, turning miles of line into asphalt, etc,etc, etc. it's a pc of cake to assassinate anyone, using just a few big dogs, if you know how. :-)

Would you then suggest ignoring an attack on the U.S.? Or perhaps we should surrender and hope that they accept our apology. If you think an apology will work I'll go along with that. And should we offer only one apology or a separate one for each attack on this country? Of course if we allow for the complete destruction of Israel and totally pull back to our borders maybe then they will be nice to us. This tactic worked so well for the U.S. and the U.K. before WW2. I have a feeling that you believe in the very practical foreign policy that was suggested by Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by yuppor View Post
    and the war in Stan has REDUCED the number or effectiveness of our enemies, RIGHT? If you really think that, you are seriously deluded, buddy. Just because the messenger is a pos does not invalidate the truth of the message, you know. NOW our embassies are under attack in many countries, and it will only be a matter of time before the enemy figures out that one man can burn CA off of the map, in one night, with almost no risk. Guys willing to die can sink supertankers, leaving a HUGE mess of oil slick, Alaska pipeline can be cut in 2 places, midwinter, between the pump-heating stations, turning miles of line into asphalt, etc,etc, etc. it's a pc of cake to assassinate anyone, using just a few big dogs, if you know how. :-)
    Gee, you sound like a deep thinker but a little short on subject matter. All of this is history. Embassies have been being attacked for years. Suicide bombers are nothing new. California has burned for years and is still here and will be for a long time to come. The Alaska pipeline can very easily be cut off but can just as easily be repaired. Innocent people are being killed in wars and have in every war ever fought. We have enemies all over the world and, unfortunately, our government feeds them with one hand while they bite the other. This started out as an article about Jesse Ventura, whom you describe as a POS and not one I would exactly depend on for world news. Again, the subject matter was to deal with what he is supposedly trying to do to the widow of Chris Kyle, not defend Ventura.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast