Jesse Ventura Going After Slain Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyleís Widow in Court - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jesse Ventura Going After Slain Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyleís Widow in Court

Sorry oldgrunt to get off topic but I didn't like some of the comments on my previous post. My stepson is now on disability as a result of the war in Iraq. I would hate to think that his service and injuries counted for nothing.

You know.. This isnt about Iraq, or Afghanistan or any WAR ********.. This is about ONE stupid old mother flapper who is going after the wife and kid of a US soldier.. I dont care about your beliefs of the war - right or wrong.. WE ARE THERE.. deal with it.. What matters is this useless garbage is going on about a bar fight that HE LOST.. Had he not run his mouth, he would not have gotten his ass kicked.

Not to say that's best result to confrontation.. But some retards just don't get it until they get their ass handed to them. I was bullied in school, Ive learned sometimes you have to stand up to bullies who just refuse to leave you alone when asked, or when you walk away..

He is a bully and a cowardly bully too.. since he lost the physical fight, he tries to use his money/power/influence/friends to fight a legal battle..

Honestly.. Get over the war stuff.. this topic does not require it.. Start another to discuss that..

They did count for something.. His fellow soldiers know what he did.. who cares what the retards who wasn't there say..

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Sorry oldgrunt to get off topic but I didn't like some of the comments on my previous post. My stepson is now on disability as a result of the war in Iraq. I would hate to think that his service and injuries counted for nothing.
    Hey, no problem with you at all. I read today that Ventura professes to have been a SEAL but was in UDT, the predecessors to SEALs. That may have been why he got his butt kicked.

Ventura is nothing but a self-centered, self-promoting butt rash that is only after the attention.
    Every 'career' choice he has tried has been in a field that specializes in being fake but allows a lot of the "Hey look at ME!!!" mentality.

He was a UDT, but did NOT take the testing to become a true SEAL, nor was he grandfathered in when they merged. To say his was a Seal is to once again, tell a lie.

Hey Jesse, we don't think you're a wanker because of the book. We think you're a wanker because of the crap coming out of your pie-hole.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123