Kalifornistan is at it again! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kalifornistan is at it again!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I agree with most of this post, but I have to comment on one thing you said:
    I agree that the difference is not the "religion" being practiced, but don't agree that Tebow's actions "impose" anything on anyone.
    Blues, I found the picture (meme) I was talking about, and I think we're on the same page, I just wasn't clear enough.
    Kalifornistan is at it again!-tebow.jpg
    The problem wasn't with Tim, it was with the way we treat Muslims vs how we treat the Christian's (of all flavors) that founded this country.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Blues, I found the picture (meme) I was talking about, and I think we're on the same page, I just wasn't clear enough.
    Kalifornistan is at it again!-tebow.jpg
    The problem wasn't with Tim, it was with the way we treat Muslims vs how we treat the Christian's (of all flavors) that founded this country.
    Ahh, well OK then. Disregard all that unnecessary verbosity in my previous post then. LOL

Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought the meme you referred to was like an "equal" slam on Tebow and the muslims. I agree with the meme now though. Thanks for clarifying.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123