Kalifornistan is at it again!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kalifornistan is at it again!

Kalifornistan is at it again!

They didn't ban "assault" weapons??? Well, they just severely infringed so I see either court battles or a mass exodus
    California Passes Sweeping Gun Control: $50 Ammo Permit Fee, No Detachable Magazines or Mags over 10 rounds
    Chief

It's Kalifornistan, who cares?
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

These laws are null and void under the second amendment and per Maubary v Madison. screw them.

They're gonna leave, then infest Arizona and try to institute their liberal agenda in you're state. They'll be just like in this description, just substitute "Liberal" and put some red states and blue states in the 2 lists and see what you think.
    Kalifornistan is at it again!-islam.jpg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    They're gonna leave, then infest Arizona and try to institute their liberal agenda in you're state. They'll be just like in this description, just substitute "Liberal" and put some red states and blue states in the 2 lists and see what you think.
    Kalifornistan is at it again!-islam.jpg
    Ringo left CA for AZ, and I left for AL, both red states and neither of us left so we could take CA's politics with us, we purposely escaped CA's politics.

I bought a rifle about a month ago and the guy behind the counter says when he looks at my 4473, "Born in Hawthorne, CA huh?" "Yeah - it's a great place to be from." He says, "Yeah, I know, I was born in Long Beach and left the same week I got home from Nam."

If you think about it, why would anyone who agrees with CA politics leave? If it wasn't for the political environment, it would still be one of the most beautiful and diverse (geographically-speaking) places on the planet to live. Everyone that I know who left, didn't bring any vestiges of CA's politics with them, and if it wasn't for the politics, they/we would likely still be living there.

For the record, when I say "CA politics," I'm including all the implications of leftist governance; high taxes, high cost of living, rabid and liberty-killing environmentalism, plus all the leftist policies that spread like a cancer from Sacramento.

Anyway, the ones who leave should be congratulated and welcomed (for the most part) wherever they go. The ones who stay are the true believers, and those are the ones we all should want to stay.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Well said Blues.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

That's refreshing to hear Blues. Unfortunately yours is a rare case and not the norm in my part of the world. Many of those move north to escapes the California politics then find out they can't handle freedom. Next thing you know they manage to get themselves elected to positions of power, then they start dragging out the very politics they ran away from.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    That's refreshing to hear Blues. Unfortunately yours is a rare case and not the norm in my part of the world. Many of those move north to escapes the California politics then find out they can't handle freedom. Next thing you know they manage to get themselves elected to positions of power, then they start dragging out the very politics they ran away from.
    Wow. "Many" Californians who have moved into your state have been elected to office and gone full-on liberal? That's a rather stunning assertion fuhr. Oregon and Washington were liberal bastions before I moved North in '78. I guess I'm just invulnerable to the leftist influence that inspires one to run for office in the first place, and then trade in their conservatism for the majority leftist ideology once they get elected. Never heard of such a phenomenon before. Things that make you go humm, hmm?

That said, I would like to point out that the person I originally responded to was comparing American citizens who happen to be from CA to terrorists moving all over the world in pursuit of a global Islamic caliphate. Rather an extreme juxtaposition don't you think fuhr? As a native Californian who is as committed a conservative as anyone else I know, I would find that juxtaposition offensive even if your rather incredible example of "many" former Californians taking over your state's seats of power were true, which I would need a substantial amount of documentation to accept as such before I'd buy it. Besides, even if true, your state's voters had to elect them. It's not like Sacramento has any say-so over Salem's legislature for how your elections are run. Or is that what you're suggesting?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I too saw the "wrighting on the wall" and left Ca 17 years ago and I love my freedom here in AZ. However, we do have a lot of Californians coming to AZ but most are stopped on I-40 and I-17 carrying drugs to other parts of the country. The rest stay here and try to do their Liberal damage. But we are holding our own. I must say, that back in the '50s and '60s California was "the best" state in the union....how far they have come....
    I may have been born yesterday, BUT, I didn't live all day for nothing.

Oregon was liberal in the 60's and still is. Oregon has been a solid blue state through out my political awareness. In my opinion that has come largely from imported sources. Can't prove it besides in this day and age who's proof is the real truth? Being as you are conservative why would you be offend if I have issues with liberals coming here or anywhere else spreading their ideology? Then I'm not as articulate as you about making my point. So be it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast