Allen West

Thread: Allen West

Allen West

Allen West, you say that you want to impeach Obama, but when you are shown 100% proof of Obama’s fraud where it comes to his fraudulent birth certificate you do this.

Lt. Zullo was able to find Col. West in the crowd. Lt. Zullo asked Col. West to give him five minutes of his time. Col. West gave it to him. Lt. Zullo told him of the 100% solid evidence he had of a forged and fabricated document and the legal ramifications and possible national security issues of the matter.

The bottom line of that conversation was that West told Lt. Zullo (after hearing and acknowledging the evidence of the case) that he couldn't get involved in it because he might have future political aspirations - he couldn't afford to be associated with the case. Lt. Zullo assured him this was NOT a birther issue - this was a proven criminal forgery and fabrication of identifying document issue.

He assured Col. West that he would be backed up by a full and professional criminal investigation. Lt. Zullo asked Col. West if he could at least help us to open other doors with other VIPS. Col. West reaffirmed that he had no interest in helping us.

This is a sad state of affairs when you’ll turn your back on someone who just wants to show for our country what a fraud Obama has done to America, just because you have future political aspirations.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I agree, something is not adding up about west, why did he relinquish his seat without much of a fight despite the level of fraud that took place in his district?

Former Congressman Allen West Refused To Do What Sheriff's and Other Officials Now Doing!
    Don't forget, PPSIMMONS ran a hugely popular story not too long ago about Carl Gallups and Mike Zullo returning from a CPAC meeting at which Allen West told them that he "couldn't get involved" because he had "political aspirations for the future." And this was after he was presented with the evidence. Interestingly enough, some of Mr. West's peers have just seen the same evidence and they were shocked and outraged. And...THEY are getting involved. Makes one wonder about Mr. West - doesn't it?
    See the full article here:
    P P S I M M O N S: Lt. Col. Allen West At CPAC - Declines To Help in Cold Case Posse Investigation
    Hear Carl Gallups interview Mike Zullo just after his convention presentations. Zullo says: Nothing will stop us now!
    Congressman Steve Stockman (TX) asks for "another lengthy meeting" with Zullo. Zullo receives numerous promises of influential help in moving the case to Congress.

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL