9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled

Cockroaches in human form. That's all I have to say.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

3. One million all in one place? How many lbs of bacon dropped from an airplane into their midst would it take to disperse them? Just wondering!
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Quote Originally Posted by old skool View Post
    One million all in one place? How many lbs of bacon dropped from an airplane into their midst would it take to disperse them? Just wondering!
    C'mon skool, we can do better than that. We need to take several herds of hogs up there to put right in the middle of their gathering. To insure they got the message, the hogs should be fed some very strong laxatives and left to roam for several days.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Wonder how that would go over if it was a million Christians?
    One thing is for sure, we'll never know.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

King obummer will be in there mist for sure.
    Jason Le˛dhas

I am guilty of insensativity as Charged. Now what?
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    C'mon skool, we can do better than that. We need to take several herds of hogs up there to put right in the middle of their gathering. To insure they got the message, the hogs should be fed some very strong laxatives and left to roam for several days.
    I was thinking drones and tear gas, but that is even better. Of course, you could load the drones with bacon.
    And if you were to let the hogs out at the neighborhood mosques, that would be a plus.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Quote Originally Posted by JLe˛dhas View Post
    King obummer will be in there mist for sure.
    Of course. He's the chief Muslim; or as some have said, the Muslim in chief.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

DOJ strikes again, with a little help from their friend MIC

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    I am guilty of insensitivity as Charged. Now what?
    ~
    Another tact by the Muslim in charge.
    ~
    DOJ: Social Media Posts Trashing Muslims May Violate Civil Rights | Judicial Watch
    ~
    In its latest effort to protect followers of Islam in the U.S. the Obama Justice Department warns against using social media to spread information considered inflammatory against Muslims, threatening that it could constitute a violation of civil rights.
    ~
    Before you read this if take blood pressure medicine take an extra dose just for safeties sake.
    Dog
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    ~
    Another tact by the Muslim in charge.
    ~
    DOJ: Social Media Posts Trashing Muslims May Violate Civil Rights | Judicial Watch
    ~
    In its latest effort to protect followers of Islam in the U.S. the Obama Justice Department warns against using social media to spread information considered inflammatory against Muslims, threatening that it could constitute a violation of civil rights.
    ~
    Before you read this if take blood pressure medicine take an extra dose just for safeties sake.
    Dog
    Yeah... I'll worry about that once they post the same thing for Christians...

Just sayin....
    9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370544893.959382.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast