9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled

Not allowing me my right to speech violates my constitutional right. Your suit is null and void. As stated before I want for Islam the same thing they want from my religion.

get the bacon ready
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled

"Time to feed the hogs..." - John Ross

This march is a slap in the face to those Americans that died. They are deliberately giving us the middle finger. To me a good muzslum is a dead one. I am sick and tired off the PC BS and govt catering to these goat fornicating flea bag sand monkeys that pray to a homosexual pedophile war monger. They are a cancer that needs eradicated. We will lose our country to these vermin just like Europe if they are not spanked with extreme prejudice right now.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

6. If someone just let them read the Koran all the way through, instead of just reading the passages about intolerance, things might improve.

I am fine with them having their march, sure the date is in bad taste but that's the beauty of what makes our country great, they are free to do so.

Distasteful or not, it seems some of you are picking what part of the constitution and Bill of rights to uphold.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Careful everyone! If these postings offend muslims, you may be guilty of a felony!
    So now Muslims have rights in this country that most Americans do not? Not surprising.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234