9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled

ezkl2230 Guest

9/11/13 - Million Muslim March on DC scheduled

And they accuse US of being insensitive?! Paving the way for the acceptance of sharia law in this country in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

Million Muslim March to White House on 9/11/13: AMPAC in Washington, DC - Sep 11, 2013 12:00 AM | Eventful

NO LAW BUT CONSTITUTIONAL, U.S. LAW!!!

1st Amendment.

May not like it, but...

Wonder how that would go over if it was a million Christians? I'm guessing not very well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Wonder how that would go over if it was a million Christians? I'm guessing not very well.
    Stand in the Gap: A Sacred Assembly of Men open-air gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on October 4, 1997:
    Promise Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by MartyH View Post
    Stand in the Gap: A Sacred Assembly of Men open-air gathering at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on October 4, 1997:
    Promise Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yes, I remember that. Anything in the last 15 years? Islam and political "correctness" have come a long way since then.

We are headed for the same kind of trouble in this country that has been spreading all over Europe - riots, destruction of property, arson and the murder of citizens. Even the
    European sheeple are getting tired of the destruction of their property and their culture. Historically the Muslim invaders don't integrate into other societies; they destroy those societies and cultures. And the religious conversions take place at sword point. Unlike stupid western countries the followers of Islam tolerate no diversity of culture or religion.Yes we have rights in this country but the Constitution is not a societal suicide pact.

ezkl2230 Guest
    The muslims like to throw the crusades in our faces, as if "we" persecuted them (which makes as much sense as the argument that I am somehow responsible for slavery). Most people today don't realize - because the schools don't teach it - that the crusades were a response to the muslim jihad initiated by none other than Muhammad. His war to "liberate" the city of Mecca turned into a jihad that lasted 900 years and left muslims in control of the middle east, parts of Asia Minor (the 'stans), and Spain. Islam didn't spread because it taught peace and tolerance; it was forced upon the peoples of the Mediterranean, including the Holy Land - which is why the crusades were initiated (yes, I know that there were a whole lot of other reasons as well, but at its foundation the crusades were about liberating the Holy Land, Jerusalem in particular).

I think the whole idea for the Borg on Star Trek came from Islam - "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Not THIS infidel!

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Do not agree Peggy. All of these marches will depend on what is said and what is done. Peaceful dsplays are OK. The real question is whether the DC and the feds, controlled by our own mullah in the whitehouse, follow the law and arrest if the moslem parade turns ugly in words and actions. Ya know--the get out of jail free card for anyone affiliated in any way shape of form with the fascist views of the garbage in the whitehouse--illegals, blacks, moslems, gun control idiots--etal.

I think everyone here knows the response of this Administration. He will allow the demonstrations and violence to continue, just as was done in Europe. He will blame everything on the intolerance of Americans. Major demonstrations by Muslims will be the opportunity for martial law and suspension of our civil liberties. Don't forget the confiscation of fire arms in order to protect the minorities from the evil white Christians who forced the Muslims to resort to violence. Free speech criticizing Muslims will have to be limited. TV news will be controlled in order to prevent hate speech. This is typical behavior for progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Do not agree Peggy. All of these marches will depend on what is said and what is done. Peaceful dsplays are OK. The real question is whether the DC and the feds, controlled by our own mullah in the whitehouse, follow the law and arrest if the moslem parade turns ugly in words and actions. Ya know--the get out of jail free card for anyone affiliated in any way shape of form with the fascist views of the garbage in the whitehouse--illegals, blacks, moslems, gun control idiots--etal.
    They didn't lift a finger against the Occupy Wall Street idiots.
    Chief

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast