LEFT-WING JOURNALISM PROFESSOR CALLS FOR MASS SLAUGHTER OF NRA #gun #2a #murder - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEFT-WING JOURNALISM PROFESSOR CALLS FOR MASS SLAUGHTER OF NRA #gun #2a #murder

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    You can bet your bottom dollar on that! Like the CSI actress who stated that NRA members should be gunned down. Well, this is one NRA member that they can come after if they really want to. Should be interesting.
    Those anti gunners are welcome to try but seeing as they don't train and I do, it maybe a little one sided! lol
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

3. Oh yeah! That washed-up actress Marg Helgenberger? After her stint on MASH and CSI, she must be fuming mad her lips and facial plastic surgery came-out botched, and she is lashing-out against the NRA and its members!

Perhaps the surgeons kept her sedated too long, and all that time under anesthesia dumbed her down considerably. Blatant stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Oh yeah! That washed-up actress Marg Helgenberger? After her stint on MASH and CSI, she must be fuming mad her lips and facial plastic surgery came-out botched, and she is lashing-out against the NRA and its members!

Perhaps the surgeons kept her sedated too long, and all that time under anesthesia dumbed her down considerably. Blatant stupidity.
    Love the show, but I thought she was looking kinda weird. Wondered what happened, but I don't pay any attention to her off-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Oh yeah! That washed-up actress Marg Helgenberger? After her stint on MASH and CSI, she must be fuming mad her lips and facial plastic surgery came-out botched, and she is lashing-out against the NRA and its members!

Sorry bro but Marg was never on mash.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

No, that was Loretta Swit. Way earlier time.

She (Helgenberger) was on China Beach. That's probably where the mix-up is.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

8. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

Darn, more gray matter corrupt with data!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    No, that was Loretta Swit. Way earlier time.
    Was Loretta Swit hot lips Hoolihan? Never mind. sr40c hit it. Here is where my train left the tracks:

[Marg Helgenberger] "She fared better with her second series, winning an Emmy for the provocative Vietnam War drama, "China Beach" (1988-91), as K.C., a prostitute who attaches herself to a M.A.S.H. unit in Vietnam".

Close, but no cigar...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12