Blumenthal May Add Gun Control Amendments To Immigration

Thread: Blumenthal May Add Gun Control Amendments To Immigration

1. Blumenthal May Add Gun Control Amendments To Immigration

Time to get on the horn and start screaming at congress!

Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal said he is “seriously considering” pressing for a fresh debate on gun control during the Senate’s consideration of legislation to revise U.S. immigration laws.

Blumenthal said he may offer amendments to limit immigrants’ access to guns. The Senate is set to start considering the immigration measure, S. 744, next week.
    Blumenthal Pushing Gun-Control Add-Ons to Immigration Bill (1) - Businessweek
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Illegal aliens should not have firearms because they shouldn't even be in country!

No need to make up some new ******** amendment that will never get enforced anyway.

Enforce the laws we already have...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

This is one of the most damaging mechanisms in government. Taking a bill that pertains to one issue, then loading it up with peripherals in an attempt to sneak things by without the public knowing it. Both sides do this relentlessly and this despicable practice needs to stop.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

If he attaches any anti-gun riders to the immigration bill it will simply cause the bill to be scuttled IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    If he attaches any anti-gun riders to the immigration bill it will simply cause the bill to be scuttled IMO.
    Don't be too sure. There are plenty of RINOs out there just waiting for the chance to shaft us.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    This is one of the most damaging mechanisms in government. Taking a bill that pertains to one issue, then loading it up with peripherals in an attempt to sneak things by without the public knowing it. Both sides do this relentlessly and this despicable practice needs to stop.
    THAT is EXACTLY why I say these turds need a wake up call!
    Hell, we need to make sure that DO get a wake up call during their mid-term election cycle!

Sent from behind enemy lines.