PLEASE! Boycott "The Butler " - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE! Boycott "The Butler "

I would not p*ss on Jane Fonda if she was on fire.

3. My God...I did not know about the palmed paper. I still remember the gleeful look on her face when she was in the driver's seat of an AA gun.

Damn I wish those memories hadn't resurfaced, but then, thought we really should never forget what she did to increase the suffering and deaths of our servicemen. How petty of me to want to forget something so heinous.

The thousands of apologies from her on all forms of media will not bring back the dead, the disfigured, the tortured, the psychologically damaged servicemen of the war.

And now this. My God.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    I would not p*ss on Jane Fonda if she was on fire.
    Neither would I, but I might if she wasn't on fire.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Neither would I, but I might if she wasn't on fire.
    Fully agree with you there.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Ok, I am deffinantly missing something, who is this woman and how is she a traitor? I probably wont watch the movie anyway, but someone, in short, fill me in on how shes a traitor, never heard of her, if shes against troops, I sure as hell wont watch her movie but anyhow, thank for the heads up.
    Sonny-Check your history about this woman I am dismayed that the youth of our nation do not have a clue as to it's history.
    LOOK IT UP-it will do you good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12