BREAKING: UN Ambassador Susan Rice appointed to national security advisor....

Thread: BREAKING: UN Ambassador Susan Rice appointed to national security advisor....

ezkl2230 Guest

BREAKING: UN Ambassador Susan Rice appointed to national security advisor....

I guess she was so effective toeing the line for Benghazigate, that the president is promoting her to national security advisor. It will be officially announced today at 2pm, EST.

Susan Rice to be appointed national security adviser - NBC Politics

This is despite her record at the UN as one of the worst ambassadors ever appointed:

Susan Rice's miserable record at the UN | Fox News

But Biden says she has the complete confidence of the president.

In the Obama administration, the more incompetent you are the higher you rise. The current occupier of the White House being an excellent example of this point.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    In the Obama administration, the more incompetent you are the higher you rise. The current occupier of the White House being an excellent example of this point.

Crazy.

Who here still believes that those in power are looking out for your best interests? Seriously. With the known scandals, lies and misinformation that our gov't has been involved in over the past few decades... especially recently, who here can honestly tell me that they are upholding their oath of office and are acting in the best interests of America? Raise your hand now. Okay, who here believes that gov't secrects truly protect the people? Who here believes that the PTB care about you and your family... more than filling their own pockets with wealth and power? Do you trust anybody in DC, or your State gov't? Why? Where have they given us reason to trust them? Do you believe that the global military industrial complex is real? What about the global financial ponzi scheme? Is that real to you? Are we really in a recovery? What do you see around you? I still see empty homes, some for sale... some not. I see bloated home prices, not based on actual market demand. Why is that, do you know? Do you value our fiat dollar, truly? If so, why? Why do you have confidence in that dollar, why do the people around you? Can you really trust any sort of return on your money, if you stay within the system of USD? What is money to you, anyway? Is it paper or tangibles?

Are we really suprised by this appointment? Really? I'm not... not a bit. Lies, deception and fraud are the hallmarks of the AmeriKan gov't... seems to me, that we're right on track for something terrible that the PTB expect to be protected from and forsee profit. Profit, mind you, from your pockets... earned from the blood of sons and daughters in some far away land. Blood for oil? Blood for greed? Blood for power? Is that what you're about? Sad, if it is. Does your moral compass exist, is it straying from the right? If it's pointing true... where's this leave you at? What are you going to do about it? Anything? Something... is better than nothiong in this context.

Pass the words, gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Obama always seems to promote those who could serve as witnesses detailing either his incompetence or treason. After all, it is the most effective way to shut them up. Congress needs to place these people under oath and grant them immunity from prosecution. In this way they can not invoke the 5th against self incrimination. If they lie they can then be prosecuted and jailed. And they would be a lot less incentive to protect their superiors. There would be many who wold be very quick to save their own a$$es

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Who here still believes that those in power are looking out for your best interests? Seriously. With the known scandals, lies and misinformation that our gov't has been involved in over the past few decades... especially recently, who here can honestly tell me that they are upholding their oath of office and are acting in the best interests of America? Raise your hand now. Okay, who here believes that gov't secrects truly protect the people? Who here believes that the PTB care about you and your family... more than filling their own pockets with wealth and power? Do you trust anybody in DC, or your State gov't? Why? Where have they given us reason to trust them? Do you believe that the global military industrial complex is real? What about the global financial ponzi scheme? Is that real to you? Are we really in a recovery? What do you see around you? I still see empty homes, some for sale... some not. I see bloated home prices, not based on actual market demand. Why is that, do you know? Do you value our fiat dollar, truly? If so, why? Why do you have confidence in that dollar, why do the people around you? Can you really trust any sort of return on your money, if you stay within the system of USD? What is money to you, anyway? Is it paper or tangibles?

Are we really surprised by this appointment? Really? I'm not... not a bit. Lies, deception and fraud are the hallmarks of the AmeriKan gov't... seems to me, that we're right on track for something terrible that the PTB expect to be protected from and forsee profit. Profit, mind you, from your pockets... earned from the blood of sons and daughters in some far away land. Blood for oil? Blood for greed? Blood for power? Is that what you're about? Sad, if it is. Does your moral compass exist, is it straying from the right? If it's pointing true... where's this leave you at? What are you going to do about it? Anything? Something... is better than nothing in this context.

Pass the words, gentlemen.
    How can you say such things about the most transparent administration in all of American history. An administration that cares so much for innocent children that when some nut job murders children in school, law abiding citizens are expected to support the elimination of the 2A. If anyone object's they hate children. On the other hand if children are sick and need an organ transplant, well sucks to be you, get in line behind the adults.
    Rice had to be sent out with her misleading story on Benghazi in the best interest of the American people. Our exalted leader knows the American public can't handle the truth and besides it's an election year.
    The IRS scandal, come on, McDermott is right. Why should the American public subsidize right wing political special interests. We already subsidize left wing political special interests. Isn't that enough.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan