They are watching - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They are watching

Ok post this we are a government of by and for the PEOPLE screw you. Have been stopped more than 20 time by border patrol on way home from ranch, computer mounted in truck (occasional storm chasing and work) not one time have I been ask to remove it or have it checked not sure if I would allow it, I don't allow them to carry my weapons off to "safe" them. Copyright MG.

Well... If "they" are watching, "they" sure aren't watching the right people. How the hell could our omnipotent government miss two kids and a crock pot?
    Good eyes mr government..... Good eyes!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Since 99% of terrorists are Muslims, you can't watch them. They would be insulted and would claim discrimination. Political correctness kills people, more than firearms

Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    Here are a couple of links about the feds actions in the search and snooping arenas. Boarder searches of electronic devices and NSA demanding metadata on pretty much everyone's phone calls.

Feds say they can search your laptop at the border but won?t say why | Ars Technica

Top secret doc shows NSA demands Verizon hand over millions of phone records daily | Ars Technica
    The data they're collecting isn't meta-data. They're calling it that to lessen the severity of the privacy violation. Meta-data is data that describes the communication. They're collecting the actual network detail. That's communication data, separate and distinct from meta-data. For example, to see the actual meta-data for this webpage right click your mouse and select "view source." At the top of the page you'll find HTML header source code which includes meta tags for keywords, description of the page, title, etc.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Since 99% of terrorists are Muslims, you can't watch them. They would be insulted and would claim discrimination. Political correctness kills people, more than firearms
    I'm an equal-opportunity discriminator.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12