Obama 'welcomes a discussion of the trade-offs between security and civil liberties.' - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama 'welcomes a discussion of the trade-offs between security and civil liberties.'

Quote Originally Posted by HoJo View Post
    I pray you're wrong but I think you're right.
    In three different gospels, Matthew, Mark, & Luke (Signs of the End of the Age) Jesus says.."I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all of these things have happened". Jesus makes it clear that the re-birth of Israel (1948) marks the beginning of the Last Generation. Knowing that the Age of Grace Ends with the Rapture of Christ's Church, there's a "gap" between the Rapture and the Tribulation, Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece, and a generation is 70-80 years, I believe time has run out for anymore warnings. Everything considered NEGATIVE that is happening in America and the world today is Bible prophecy proof POSITIVE. Knowing that the Rapture is God's next promise to be fulfilled, I pray that I'm right.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

And another dam thing....... So what I'm to understand is that there is over 1.3 million people that have TOP SECRET clearances or higher. REALLY, who's watching those people? Who, if any are political appointees? How did a E-3, Manning, get access to all those files he gained access to? Who can access NSA files and disseminate info at will? Who in the 1.3 already haven't gone rouge?
    And the biggest question......Is there still a Fourth Amendment?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    What in the hell has happened to the pioneer spirit of Americans? There was a time only a few years ago when Americans were risk takers. In spite of danger or adversity, the people of this country were willing to risk everything to preserve liberty and advance themselves and this country.
    Those types of people are on the watch lists of the effeminate new enlightened progressives that are now in charge.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Without a teleprompter Obama is pretty useless.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    And another dam thing....... So what I'm to understand is that there is over 1.3 million people that have TOP SECRET clearances or higher. REALLY, who's watching those people? Who, if any are political appointees? How did a E-3, Manning, get access to all those files he gained access to? Who can access NSA files and disseminate info at will? Who in the 1.3 already haven't gone rouge?
    And the biggest question......Is there still a Fourth Amendment?
    if 4,900,000 people have security clearance then 4,900,000 background investigations were done. assuming a background check takes 10 man hours per applicant. 10 man hours per investigation/4.9 million is 49,000,000 man hours or 6,533,333 man days @6.5 hours per day (remember these are federal employees we are talking about here) And we didn't even discount Federal Fridays yet = 40,098.20 man days at 240 work days per year minus 52 Federal Fridays = 188 work days per year per investigator

40,098.20 agents days spent doing nothing else but doing background checks everyday all day.
    times 90K per year
    $3,608,837,970.54 dollars borrowed from the Chicoms to pay for it all.

But HEY don't you feel safer?

Question my math and I will tell you the story of the missing dollar.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

The major problem is that those in charge, those in the Whitehouse including the President, would not be able be able to obtain a top security clearance. The President and many of the cabinet, because of connections with communists and terrorists, would be turned down for security clearances. What kind of idiots in this country would vote for people who were and still are sworn enemies of the U.S. and our Constitutional Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    What kind of idiots in this country would vote for people who were and still are sworn enemies of the U.S. and our Constitutional Republic.
    Democrats, Union members, Low information voters and all those sucking off the government sow. Does that help answer your question?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123