Stand with Rand

Thread: Stand with Rand

Stand with Rand

Here are a couple of recent articles. This guy makes sense, and maybe being in the big chair is where he can do something about it.
    Rand Paul outlines agenda, potential 2016 presidential platform in Reagan Library speech - Washington Times

The thing I liked about this one is that he isn't afraid to say he's LEARNING things.
    PAUL: Retrieving California is the key to the future - Washington Times
    There may be hope for California as a constitutional state yet :)

I fear he has already been branded a nut case by being assiciated with his father.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    I fear he has already been branded a nut case by being assiciated with his father.
    I worried about that too, at first. But he's made some pretty credible stands. And one thing he doesn't dwell on is his father.
    But I always kinda liked his father too. If there's one thing we need right now, it's less government. You can't deny that.
    And we could sure do a lot worse. Case in point, obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I worried about that too, at first. But he's made some pretty credible stands. And one thing he doesn't dwell on is his father.
    But I always kinda liked his father too. If there's one thing we need right now, it's less government. You can't deny that.
    And we could sure do a lot worse. Case in point, obama.
    I agree 100%. We have to stop doing the same things over and over and expect different results. We have tried the progressive way and the RHINO way. We need a libertarian to stand up and take over. I might not agree with their stance on every little thing but I am much closer to the libertarian view than the others.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

I think that if he was just riding his dad's coattails, or following in his footsteps, he would be a career politician. He's a board certified eyeball surgeon. He had a real, high-paying job. If he quit politics today he would have that to go back to. He's doing this for the right reasons. AND HE'S NOT A LAWYER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    AND HE'S NOT A LAWYER!!!
    You need to say that last part again!!! Amen brother!!! Even us lowly people can figure out the definition of "is".

I believe he is a registered Republican but describes himself as a libertarian republican.
    Thus far I like what he says and what he has been doing.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson