All I Can Say is WOW!!!! NSA Whistle Blower!!!

Thread: All I Can Say is WOW!!!! NSA Whistle Blower!!!

All I Can Say is WOW!!!! NSA Whistle Blower!!!

Here are some chilling words from the NSA Whistle Blower.
    Chilling indeed along with a warning.
    He will be vilified by the NSA - CIA and DNC but watch the whole thing then ask yourself. Why would a guy give up a 200K job in Hawaii for BS.

As far as I am concerned, he actually did what all of us Molon Labe people only talk about.

Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations | World news | guardian.co.uk

Eric Snowden is the new John Galt.

As I said before, The NSA has lost focus of protecting America and is now protecting the Administration making any one who disagrees a potential threat to what they call national security.

ps. He doesn't wear a tin foil hat. He covers his computer with a red blanket. Why? Because he know things that we and the tinfoil wearers don't know.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

This guy will be going to unless he is very lucky. He's an IT guy, not some type of operator. Total loser. Who knows how this info will help our enemies.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I don't know what secrets this fellow has let out of the bag concerning our activities around the world but, just what he has divulged about what is happening to us should be frightening to us all. Assuming he was concerned about what is happening in this country and how our government has become so invasive in our everyday lives, I could agree, in part, with his actions. I can not agree with his divulging other secrets that will be detrimental to us and our relationship with other countries around the world. The sad part is that there is no one in this country he could go to within the government to express his concerns about illegal activities and expect resolution. Everyone knows that our government is screwing us each and every day. We know who, in particular, within agencies are doing wrong and our elected representatives also know but there is not enough collective integrity among them to cause corrective action to be taken. With all the scandals popping up now and all the leaks of information, maybe there will be someone within government who will have the courage to do what needs to be done.

The spin is that he is Nut Job.
    Time will tell.
    Does this remind anyone of a movie?

The amount of effort put in to making him a complete fraud will determine if he is lying.

You have to ask yourself the question. Is the Constitution being trampled by our Government?

Personally speaking: I think they are in a delaying action waiting for a couple more supreme court vacancies. Then once they have a lopsided liberal slant, Supreme Court rullings will suddenly be Brilliant they will stop ignoring them.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    This guy will be going to unless he is very lucky. He's an IT guy, not some type of operator. Total loser. Who knows how this info will help our enemies.
    It is foolish hubris to consider our enemies so stupid and inept that they do not already know our capabilities and activities. If, as has been stated, these programs have thwarted planned actions, then the plotters are well-aware of them - even if the citizenry are not.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    If, as has been stated, these programs have thwarted planned actions, then the plotters are well-aware of them - even if the citizenry are not.
    Great point but: I thought the war on terror was over. Now the focus is on Home Grown Terrorists like Returning Vets, gun owners, and taxed payers that are getting fed up.

I also seem to remember that actual attempts were thwarted by ordinary men and women that totally went against the commonly accepted mantra of "now now, just sit quietly and don't resist or make eye contact with the hijacker and they will be nice to you." spewed by the Stockholm syndrome mamby pamby metros.

The plot the allegedly broke up in NY was a sham.

So far every day we are finding out more and more of how our "wonderful and caring" government has spied on us. Then they tell us, "All three branches signed off on it!" Now that makes ALL the difference. So I guess if "all three branches" sign off on killing Billy Graham then that would be OK.

The libs celebrate whistle blowers except when it effects them. If this guy had exposed all this and Bush or a GOP was in office, they would have erected a 24K statue to honor him. Perhaps he has broken the law by telling what has been going on, but the American people would still not be aware of how we are being spied on. We are being asked to "trust" them. So far every time they open their mouths we have been lied to. (At least that is what I believe.) So why would anyone believe ANYTHING that comes out of Washington?

Our government is pissing on the US Constitution, and this guy just pointed that out to those (anyone that makes phone calls or sends emails) whose 4A rights have been violated.

Yes, I believe Obama when he says they are not listening to phone conversations, or reading emails (though software is scanning for keywords), and it is all being archived so they can listen to any conversation any time in the future.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

I heard once that Verizon could bypass cable sharing rules because they were using fiber optics vs copper wire.
    The Wire Tap laws are probably being circumvented the same way. 1's and 0's over cell towers are not traveling through copper wire and hence they found a loop hole, or as Obama would say, a Doughnut hole.
    Besides, We have governors and state legislatures that are blatantly ignoring The Constitution and Supreme Court Rulings. The Rule of Law is being worn down.

Where are the lawyers.
    With out the rule of law they are out of business, except of course those that go along to get along just to belly up to the buffet table of power.