Did Obama hint at leaving office EARLY? Video Clip....

Thread: Did Obama hint at leaving office EARLY? Video Clip....

ezkl2230 Guest

Did Obama hint at leaving office EARLY? Video Clip....

"I will leave this office at some point ľ sometime in the next three-and-a-half years."
    OK, we know you are supposed to leave office after we've suffered through the next 3 1/2 years. But he says he is leaving office sometime in the next 3 1/2 years.

We can only hope and pray for THAT change. And hope and pray there is something left of our country to salvage.

You know he is bad to say something and do the right oppisite, so I guess he isn't planning on leaving.

It must have been a teleprompter glitch.

He's not going anywhere. Too self-important.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

We'll be lucky if he doesn't chain himself to the desk in the oval office a the end of his term and refuse to leave.

Leaving us with Shotgun Joe
    ôReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.ö ― Steven Weinberg

The tyrant king is not going to give up his throne that easily.
    Jason Le˛dhas

I have heard rumors that there are more scandals on the way. And one of them has vast and serious consequences for both parties and will bring both of them down. I don't know much yet but we can only pray. After the last few weeks nothing would surprise me. Washington is one gigantic sewer and really needs to be cleaned out. A complete return to the Constitution and limited government is the only chance that this country has to survive. I don't want to see the government brought down but only a return to the founder's constitutional republic. Our biggest obstacles are voter ignorance and apathy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Our biggest obstacles are voter ignorance and apathy.
    Thanks for not using the PC term "low information voters".

I'll cross the line, and use the term "blatant stupidity".

"Low information voters" is an euphemism that is far too kind for the complete idiots that twice voted for the destruction of the U.S. These people are beneath contempt. Unfortunately the obscenity filter prevents me from stating my real opinion. Artificial erudite language can not possibly describe absolutely despicable Obama voters.