Now I've heard it all! A toy gun exchange!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I've heard it all! A toy gun exchange!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/11...mty_twitter_fn

What do you guys think? I agree that kids are being punished too harshly for behavior that doesn't harm anyone, and that this idea of a toy gun exchange is beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    this idea of a toy gun exchange is beyond ridiculous.
    It's OK. They're giving out Monopoly money.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Brainwash them early and often...
    Guns.??? What Guns???

CA. Truely the land of fruits and nuts!!

Hey people, kommiefornia is what obummer wants the whole country to be!! Then we all can live and love each other!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Hey people, kommiefornia is what obummer wants the whole country to be!! Then we all can live and love each other!
    I think I'm gonna hurl :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Propaganda brainwashing... Joseph Goebbels would be so proud.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Read the comments after the article. It's apparent to me that the bulk of society disapproves of this crazy enforcement, yet school officials continue. One guy even said he'd like the toy gun exchange to come to his kid's school. He said he would trade-in all the toy guns and use the money to buy a shotgun. People need to disregard these policies, obstruct any attempt to question the children and file lawsuits when a school denies their child his right to an education or imposes such fear in a child that he pee's his pants under questioning (as one child did). If you put that level of fear in my child I become a litigious nightmare for the school. No different than if you physically harmed him. People need to bring suit every time a school policy harms a child or violates his state's right to an education. Break the backs of the school districts with lawsuits and they'll stop.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

This is really funny. Just when you think the antis can not possibly do anything dumber than their last stunt they come along and do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    This is really funny. Just when you think the antis can not possibly do anything dumber than their last stunt they come along and do something like this.
    Oh, I don't even think that anymore. I know they're going to come up with something even dumber. But the problem is, a lot of their fans are going to agree with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast