New Fraud/Waste of Taxpayer Funds

Thread: New Fraud/Waste of Taxpayer Funds

New Fraud/Waste of Taxpayer Funds

By having to sit and listen to this "speech" which practically no one in the audience understood. What a waste of time and money for taxpayers all at the expense of the latest in political grandstanding. The hill this country is going down is getting steeper with each passing day and the big pile of WTF that use to be this country is growing and picking up speed.

Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., addressed his colleagues in Spanish on the Senate floor Tuesday afternoon to make the case for immigration reform.

I ask unanimous consent I be able to deliver a floor speech on immigration reform in Spanish, Kaine began, indicating that he would provide an English translation of his remarks for the Congressional Record.

Sen. Tim Kaine delivers immigration floor speech in Spanish | WashingtonExaminer.com
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Learn 2 English
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Huh??? Learn 2 English...mmmmmmmm
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

The immigration proposals from the GOP include requiring people learn English. That provision will strengthen the illegals position and give the Hispanic vote to the dems. The only way we're going to get rid of this liberal mindset is to defeat the dems at the voting booth, and that requires the Hispanic vote.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    Huh??? Learn 2 English...mmmmmmmm
    Perhaps you failed to understand the sarcastic nature of my post LOL :D
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.