Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During M
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During M

Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During M

Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During Martial Law

Are you on the list? Are you one of the millions of Americans that have been designated a threat to national security by the U.S. government? Will you be subject to detention when martial law is imposed during a major national emergency? As you will see below, there is actually a list that contains the names of at least 8 million Americans known as Main Core that the U.S. intelligence community has been compiling since the 1980s.

A recent article on Washington’s Blog quoted a couple of old magazine articles that mentioned this program, and I was intrigued because I didn’t know what it was. So I decided to look into Main Core, and what I found out was absolutely stunning – especially in light of what Edward Snowden has just revealed to the world. It turns out that the U.S. government is not just gathering information on all of us. The truth is that the U.S. government has used this information to create a list of threats to national security that the government would potentially watch, question or even detain during a national crisis. If you have ever been publicly critical of the government, there is a very good chance that you are on that list.

The following is how Wikipedia describes Main Core…

Main Core is the code name of a database maintained since the 1980s by the federal government of the United States. Main Core contains personal and financial data of millions of U.S. citizens believed to be threats to national security. The data, which comes from the NSA, FBI, CIA, and other sources, is collected and stored without warrants or court orders. The database’s name derives from the fact that it contains “copies of the ‘main core’ or essence of each item of intelligence information on Americans produced by the FBI and the other agencies of the U.S. intelligence community.”

Read More and Google Main Core
    Main Core: A List Of Millions Of Americans That Will Be Subject To Detention During Martial Law
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Millions of Americans That Pose “National Security Threat” Put On A List Called “Maincore”
    President Gerald Ford famously said “A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.” Although we think in terms of taxes when we hear that quotation, the fact is that it also applies to liberty.
    That’s why, in today’s climate of deep suspicion about federal government overreach, people are once again paying attention to two long-standing programs: (1) A government data collection called Main Core, which allegedly contains the names of millions of Americans who might be antigovernment; and (2) vast FEMA camps that have the capacity to house hundreds of thousands of Americans. Put them together and you have the eerie potential for an internment of Americans similar to that which Franklin Roosevelt’s Progressive government unconstitutionally imposed against Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor.
    First, let’s talk about Main Core: Main Core is a database that goes back to the 1980s, when the federal government was smaller, desktop computers were a brand new idea, and the World Wide Web didn’t exist. According to sources as varied as Wikipedia, Radar Magazine, and Salon, in the 1980s, the government started consolidating everything it had on people who might be considered troublemakers.
    Nobody quite knows how “troublemaker” is defined, but sources claim that the NSA, FBI, and CIA, as well as other government agencies, have put together a list of data identifying about 8 million Americans whom the government would watch in the event of a national emergency. We can only imagine how the accelerated electronic spying of the Obama years has both expanded and deepened the content on that list.
    And now to FEMA camps. FEMA stands for “Federal Emergency Management Agency.” When there are hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, or earthquakes, FEMA moves in, dispensing aid. FEMA’s mandate, though, isn’t limited to natural disasters. It’s a sub-agency of the Department of Homeland Security, and it exists to help out with any emergency situation – including, presumably, civil unrest.
    FEMA has built facilities in varying regions throughout the United States, with the stated purpose of providing safe, basic housing for people displaced by an emergency or people providing aid after a disaster. One of those camps was recently used to house Hurricane Sandy victims who had become homeless. According to a CBS news report immediately after Sandy hit, the camp covers 40 acres, and comes complete with meals and hot showers. It’s a useful place to shelter the homeless.
    Camps need guards. Whenever you have lots of people collected into a small space, guards become a necessity. It appears that FEMA camps use the National Guards to provide the necessary security
    Here’s the deal: the FEMA camps are a perfectly reasonable response to vast natural disasters, whether to house first responders or survivors. Guards make sense too, because we remember from Hurricane Katrina how thin the veneer of civilization can be when disaster strikes. It also makes sense – or is certainly unexceptional – that a government would keep its eye on troublemakers. Governments always have, and they always will. Indeed, we like to think that the FBI is monitoring the radical cries for America’s blood in this or that mosque.
    The problem beings when government becomes too big, the data it collects is too vast, and the main players in government have lost our trust. That’s the situation we have now: the trend to expand our government’s spying and prying capacity began immediately after 9/11 when we felt we were in imminent danger. It made sense but, very quickly, political correctness put its stranglehold on information gathering, so that, in order to avoid the appearance of bias against Muslims and Middle Easterners, the government began, in an “even-handed” way, to gather information on everybody.
    The government’s expanded spying on America lives was bad enough. Now we know it’s infinitely worse. We know that the Obama administration has a spy program called PRISM that tracks every American’s forays onto the World Wide Web – whatever you see, whatever you do, whatever you write is logged away. We know that the NSA is gathering technical information about all our phone calls, and most people who have worked in the defense industry say it’s listening to those calls too. And we know from the IRS and EPA scandals that the government, while it may not be profiling Muslims and Middle Easterners, whose compadres have a nasty habit of blowing up Americans, it’s tracking and discriminating against conservatives, who comprise roughly 50% of the American population.
    Here’s something else to throw into the hopper. The two most repressive periods in American history occurred under two of the most Progressive presidents: Woodrow Wilson, during World War I, and Franklin Roosevelt, during World War II. Both saw the wars on their watch as opportunities to expand their government power, and both used that power ruthlessly, to stamp out dissent and to lock away American citizens they deemed dangerous to America – and to their own political power.
    When it comes to Main Core and the FEMA camps, it does not appear that the federal government has done anything it shouldn’t. What unnerves us is the possibility that it could combine those two – too much information and ready-made camps – to deal with “troublemakers” who aren’t trying to bring down America, but who simply refuse to get with the administration program.
    And if you think it can’t happen here, remember that Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who made the video Obama blamed for events in Benghzi, is still being held in federal prison. It can happen here.

Your responsibility in all this? Remain informed, remain vigilant, and vote for candidates who believe in a smaller, less powerful federal government.

Previously posted 6/11/13 (Thought’s on America’s future). Post #14.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

5. I guess that I'm on the list, I'm a Pastor of a holiness church, oh well all I got to say is 'Come Lord Jesus'.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    all I got to say is 'Come Lord Jesus'.
    He'll come alright, and a lot sooner than we think.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

GOVERNMENT KEEPS LIST OF 8 MILLION NAMES CONSIDERED THREATS
    Michael Snyder has provided details on Main Core, a list of some 8 million or more names compiled by the CIA and U.S. intelligence. The individuals on the Main Core list, he writes, will be rounded up after the Constitution is suspended and and martial law imposed.
    Main Core is not a secret. Snyder points to a Wikipedia entry describing the database:
    Read More:
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...11190048935167

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzYn...yer_detailpage

Currently I know of 49,972 on the list. That's how many have accounts on this forum.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Look Up! -Greg Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    He'll come alright, and a lot sooner than we think.
    Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

-Luke 21:28

Over the years people have come up with some crazy theories of who they think the Antichrist is. But according to Scripture, the Antichrist cannot emerge until Christians are caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

The Bible says, "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:7-8).

Who is restraining evil today? It is the Holy Spirit, working through the church, working through Christians who stand up for what is right, who speak out against evil, who function as light and salt in our culture. Jesus said that as believers, we are the light of the world, and we are the salt of the earth (see Matthew 5:13-14).

Light, obviously, illuminates. And salt was used in the first century to preserve meat, preventing spoilage in the absence of refrigeration. We are here to tell the world about Jesus and shine our light. We are here to stop the spread of evil.

Regarding the signs of the end of the age, Jesus said, "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near" (Luke 21:28).

Notice that Jesus said, "When these things begin to happen, look up. . . ." He didn't say, "When these things are happening, . . ." We should not be looking for the Antichrist; we should be looking for Jesus Christ. That is the emphasis of Scripture.

So look up. Your redemption is drawing near.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

-Luke 21:28

Over the years people have come up with some crazy theories of who they think the Antichrist is. But according to Scripture, the Antichrist cannot emerge until Christians are caught up to meet the Lord in the air.

The Bible says, "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming" (2 Thessalonians 2:7-8).

Who is restraining evil today? It is the Holy Spirit, working through the church, working through Christians who stand up for what is right, who speak out against evil, who function as light and salt in our culture. Jesus said that as believers, we are the light of the world, and we are the salt of the earth (see Matthew 5:13-14).

Light, obviously, illuminates. And salt was used in the first century to preserve meat, preventing spoilage in the absence of refrigeration. We are here to tell the world about Jesus and shine our light. We are here to stop the spread of evil.

Regarding the signs of the end of the age, Jesus said, "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near" (Luke 21:28).

Notice that Jesus said, "When these things begin to happen, look up. . . ." He didn't say, "When these things are happening, . . ." We should not be looking for the Antichrist; we should be looking for Jesus Christ. That is the emphasis of Scripture.

So look up. Your redemption is drawing near.
    Ringo, I understand that you’re a religious man and I don’t see anything wrong with that but, how come almost every reply you have comes with a scripture quote, believe me I do understand, but when I go to church, I’ll do it on Sundays, I don't need to read it here all of the time.

Opsspec1991...I do not believe Ringo's post are laced with scripture because he is a religious man. Truth is many religious people don't attend church or read Bibles but seldom miss an opportunity to hunt or fish or golf or any number of other things. Their religion isn't focused on the God of creation but rather on the creation and things associated with it.
    I believe Ringo laces his post with scripture because scripture and life and current events are inseparable. All the things you mentioned are not only possible but probable and they all line up with scripture. However, because I fear (reverence and worship) God I don't have to fear the things that are inevitably coming to pass.
    I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast