Six months after Sandy Hook and nothing has happened? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Six months after Sandy Hook and nothing has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    If that's a fact than I am happy to stand corrected! ;-)
    Yeah, can you imagine the backlash? Cops, DA's, Judges, etc all losing their ability to own a gun because they take certain meds. What applies to us must apply to everyone.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Yeah, can you imagine the backlash? Cops, DA's, Judges, etc all losing their ability to own a gun because they take certain meds. What applies to us must apply to everyone.
    On that note, in CA however they really do take your guns if your wife has been committed to a mental institution.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Don't kid yourself...That will never happen... only us, "the Great Unwashed"... will be affected. The police, DA's, Judges, Politicians and politically connected (wealthy donors) will be 'hands off' when it comes to scrutiny and revocation of 2A rights. Remember Bloomie, and Chuckie Schumer can have CCW's and armed guards in NYC, while the residents who actually NEED the means to defend themselves do not have that right.....all while Bloomie and Chuckie continue to try and disarm the "subjects".

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    On that note, in CA however they really do take your guns if your wife has been committed to a mental institution.
    Glad I left Commiefornia when I did.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

6. Face it. The Constitution is approaching its demise. And it began with the re-election of Obama; sad thing is that the Country is letting it happen And the Morons that
    re-elected him are oblivious. I pray that he is not pushing the USA towards civil war. As far fetched As that may Seem.
    God Bless America.
    Semper Fi

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Please do not quote morons, next thing you know some moron will pick up on it and quote it again. LOL
    Ah, yes. The Al Gore method.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Don't kid yourself...That will never happen... only us, "the Great Unwashed"... will be affected. The police, DA's, Judges, Politicians and politically connected (wealthy donors) will be 'hands off' when it comes to scrutiny and revocation of 2A rights. Remember Bloomie, and Chuckie Schumer can have CCW's and armed guards in NYC, while the residents who actually NEED the means to defend themselves do not have that right.....all while Bloomie and Chuckie continue to try and disarm the "subjects".
    Chuck Schumer and Bloomy have nothing to do with NYS law. Schumer is everyone's problem, he's a U.S. Senator. Bloomy is NYC mayor (only for few more months). Neither had any involvement in the NY SAFE act. The SAFE act also specifically prohibits the use of clinical data. Specifically.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    I haven't heard Sandy Hook mentioned in the news in a few months. Wonder why that is.....

Read somewhere the're going to tear the school down and build another in the same place, I believe.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Chuck Schumer and Bloomy have nothing to do with NYS law. Schumer is everyone's problem, he's a U.S. Senator. Bloomy is NYC mayor (only for few more months). Neither had any involvement in the NY SAFE act. The SAFE act also specifically prohibits the use of clinical data. Specifically.
    I never implied that they were involved in the nuts and bolts passage of the NY SAFE act, but their anti-gun views permeate society and embolden the already zealous State level politicians who were involved in passage of the POS law. Bloomy has made it his personal quest to limit other's rights to gun ownership, and has stated he will take his act on the road...likely to steer other states into enacting similar legislation. NY only has him for a few more months, giving him time to travel to other liberal states to garner support for his views in an attempt to export the Safe Act (or similar legislation) to those states.
    I agree that Schumer, on the other hand, IS everyone's problem. Again, he's not involved on the State level, but he's one of the Senators standing with Obama and Holder, trying to limit OUR rights... taking every opportunity to spew the anti-gun agenda. Plus, don't think he didn't give his endorsement and support (behind the scenes) to Emperor Coumo as he pushed the 'emergency' enactment of the Safe Act.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast