Six months after Sandy Hook and nothing has happened?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Six months after Sandy Hook and nothing has happened?

Six months after Sandy Hook and nothing has happened?

The Associated Press reported today that gun control advocates are marking the six month anniversary of the Sandy Hook school shooting tragedy by lamenting that nothing has been done to prevent such actions from happening in the future

Readers of the story on the Seattle Times’ website so far are suggesting that nothing could be done to prevent another such heinous act because of the circumstances. Killer Adam Lanza murdered his mother and used her legally-purchased guns – for which she passed background checks – to carry out the horrible deed.

The story comes as Seattle entrepreneur Nick Hanauer has reportedly headed to Olympia to file his gun control measure with the legislature, and the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility has launched a video message designed to rip at the emotions of viewers.

Six months after Sandy Hook and nothing has happened? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Last edited by lukem; 06-12-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Plenty has happened. Ammo & guns are scare & at an all time high.
    Who knows how long before things are back to normal.

4. Be on the lookout for other end runs around the 2nd Amendment; such as ammo taxes, ammo registration, etc. I don't think the idiots...I mean progressive liberals...are done with their assault on our gun rights. Stay aware, get involved, and keep your powder dry!

Quote Originally Posted by DHinNC View Post
    Be on the lookout for other end runs around the 2nd Amendment; such as ammo taxes, ammo registration, etc. I don't think the idiots...I mean progressive liberals...are done with their assault on our gun rights. Stay aware, get involved, and keep your powder dry!
    The anti gun nuts have been trying to strip us of our God given rights for decades. I don't think they'll ever give up. We the people need to be on the look out at all times. We should be having ongoing conversations with our Congress Critters, telling them, if they want our votes, to fight the leftist liberal jackazz's to the death! Donate to the gun org of your choice, I'm a member of three.
    Never give up! Never surrender!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    The Associated Press reported today that gun control advocates are marking the six month anniversary of the Sandy Hook school shooting tragedy by lamenting that nothing has been done to prevent such actions from happening in the future
    We are told constantly that with even stricter gun laws we can't stop another school shooting. Yet the gun grabbers are upset that not enough has been done to prevent another future tragedy. Maybe we should do something about the criminal element that's at the root of the problem instead of attacking the law abiding citizen that isn't a threat in the first place.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    We are told constantly that with even stricter gun laws we can't stop another school shooting. Yet the gun grabbers are upset that not enough has been done to prevent another future tragedy. Maybe we should do something about the criminal element that's at the root of the problem instead of attacking the law abiding citizen that isn't a threat in the first place.
    Thats too much rational thought, they'll never go for that!

I'm glad I started reloading my own ammo some time back. If for no other reason than protection of your future supply and circumvention of such restrictions as mentioned in your post, I'd advise every shooter to become a competent reloader. It's not hard, and the protection of your right is as important as the protection of your person.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post

Yeah, really

Cnon

Nothing has happened? Several States have introduced strict gun laws wherever the Liberal side has the votes for it. The Feds have not because they didn't have the numbers.

"I wish they would make guns extinct!" said a mother in NYC whose kid was shot in the leg by some gangbanger. What are you supposed to answer to something so fundamentally stupid?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DHinNC View Post
    Be on the lookout for other end runs around the 2nd Amendment; such as ammo taxes, ammo registration, etc. I don't think the idiots...I mean progressive liberals...are done with their assault on our gun rights. Stay aware, get involved, and keep your powder dry!
    Obama should have actually read the health care bill, to lazy, a rider attached prevents registration of guns or ammo, placed in bill by Harry Reed. PS: I will carry under the unabridged 2nd Amendment.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast