Wondered Why I Didnt Hear More About The Latest School Shooting

Thread: Wondered Why I Didnt Hear More About The Latest School Shooting

Wondered Why I Didnt Hear More About The Latest School Shooting

Now I know why liberals and the left didnt use this more...

LOS ANGELES Police found bomb-making materials seven years ago in the home of the gunman who killed five people last week in Santa Monica, a school board official said on Tuesday.

Police discovered the materials after John Zawahri threatened fellow high school students in 2006, Oscar de la Torre, a member of the Santa Monica-Malibu Unified school board, told The Associated Press.

Did school and law enforcement officials treat Zawahri with kid gloves then because he was Muslim? Did that lead to ignoring potential issues, be it family violence or mental health, that may have prevented last weeks shootings?

The board was briefed by school administrators after police found Zawahri was learning to make explosives by downloading instructions from YouTube, de la Torre said.

California mass shooter who killed 6 was Muslim
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

3. Yes, the Obama regime will only release information that they deem favorable to their cause. If this became widespread knowledge, someone (like me for instance) might make the connection between this event and terrorism. Hmm....a Muslim, already investigated for bomb making goes on a shooting spree.

Ban all Muslim bomb makers
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

5. I won't be surprised if this incident gets quietly used to bolster the anti-gun actions. I say that because the shooter tried buying a gun and was denied because of his mental health record. He then purchased the parts separately online and made a weapon that was illegal to own because of the state he lives in and that same mental health record. So I won't be shocked if this shooting brings into question the sale of parts over the internet and between individuals.