Is Barack Obama really a take charge President,

Thread: Is Barack Obama really a take charge President,

Is Barack Obama really a take charge President,

Think about it. Obama rules on the fact that he can have plausible deniability. He leads from behind as the most disinterested disengaged President ever. He starts agendas and then disappears from the lime light. He will come out and say how concerned he is and then you donít hear from him again about how heís troubled and disturbed concerning one thing or another ĖIE- Libya scandal, NSA scandal, IRS scandal, DOJ scandalís for instance.

And letís not forget how he comes out and gives a statement that the only time he heard about the IRS scandal was when he heard about in on the news, give me a break. Also, various members of his cabinet and other high ranking officials in his administration who are giving statements to congress go up there and time after time when they are asked a question say, I donít know, I canít recall and also taking the fifth amendment from the senateís questions, and so on.
    Take the director of the FBI today, when he was asked who was in charge of the IRS investigation, he said he didnít know and hasnít been briefed for over a month on it, again, give me a break.

Hereís another two to ask what they know, Holder when asked if he had any input on the Fox news reporter Rosenís phone and E-mail search he said he didnít, but then is comes out that he signed the request to submit it to the court action for the search, which was refused by the first two judges.

Then you have the director of Intelligence when asked if NSA had ever data mined phone records and E-mail accounts said no itís never been done, which we all have found out was a bald ass lie.

This is administration of fools and out right liars from the top down
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This administration is working exactly as Obama has set it to work. He surrounds himself with people like himself that will work in his best interest. He doesn't have to know nor does he care to know all the details on what they are up to. Plausible deniability. He has campaigning to do and can't be bothered by the details. You can learn much about some one when you take the time to listen to what they have to say, then watch what they do.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

"Is Barack Obama really a take charge President?"
    You'll have to move this thread to the "comedy" forum.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    This administration is working exactly as Obama has set it to work. He surrounds himself with people like himself that will work in his best interest. He doesn't have to know nor does he care to know all the details on what they are up to.
    And this goes down to the lowest level of bureaucrat. When everyone that works for you at all levels thinks the same way you do, you know you will like what they do.

And that is food for thought. A couple of people got caught. How many thousands of people who work for the largest employer are doing the same things today?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Actually a take charge person denotes being able to lead, this pos has sucked off the American T his entire life no skill set, not even speech without a teleprompter, total loser with a fat assed wife.