Malloy: $750K to be Allocated for Sandy Hook School Design - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malloy: $750K to be Allocated for Sandy Hook School Design

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Wow! Seriously? You still have a to act like a sarcastic twit. Of course we have heard of the Sandy Hook shootings. What we haven't heard was the article that you are referring to and still won't share.

But at least you are good at ranting.

Guess I will just have to place one more person on this forum in the list of people who can't play nice with others.
    You must have quite a few people on that list. Glad to be another on it. You can't seem to put 2 & 2 together and google things your self for more info?!?
    All others that have replied don't seem to be as confused as you!

Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    You must have quite a few people on that list. Glad to be another on it. You can't seem to put 2 & 2 together and google things your self for more info?!?
    All others that have replied don't seem to be as confused as you!
    Not confused in the slightest. When someone brings up a topic (such as you did) it is customary to provide cites from which they got their information (which you have so expressly refused to do). I can google all day long and find information. What I asked was where YOUR information came from, so I could understand YOUR rant based on the information YOU received. So far you've replied back several times mocking me, when you could have just very easily provided the requested information. You see this is how a forum works.

Quite frankly, you are the first to go on that list. You are the only one that I have met on this forum so far that has deliberately tried very hard to not provide information, yet at the same time, replied back in a mocking, derisive, and sophomoric tone when someone actually tries to have a conversation with you about your opinion.

I'm actually quite sorry I took interest in what you had to say originally. It has been a complete and futile waste of my time trying to understand where you are coming from in giving an opinion on a forum.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

@wolf
    Glad to see you are still here. If you have heard of Newtown and Sandy Hook. That is what the rant was about, in general! I and most people are sick and tired of hearing from them and those idiots trying to re write the 2nd amendment. And the fact that they keep having money, time and effort thrown their way! And I don't know it is in your town, but here in CT, if you want a school built, the town that wants it picks up the tab. Not the whole state!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12