Malloy: $750K to be Allocated for Sandy Hook School Design
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malloy: $750K to be Allocated for Sandy Hook School Design

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! You people down there are your own worst enemies. The rest of this over burden state has had it with the money being poured into this town. Foot the bill on your own DIME!!! If we never heard of Newtown or Sandy Hook again, It would be a ongoing gift to the rest of the country!

anyway you could provide information on whatever it is that you are ranting about?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    anyway you could provide information on whatever it is that you are ranting about?

Did you even read the title of the post? "Malloy: $750K to be Allocated for Sandy Hook School Design"
    That's my rant.

What's being "ranted" about is the fact that the city is so out of money that its insane to put three quarters of a million dollars towards a new school when the state(?) is already deep in the red.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    Did you even read the title of the post? "Malloy: $750K to be Allocated for Sandy Hook School Design"
    That's my rant.
    Yes, I'm very capable of reading. That's why I asked you to provide sources.... so I could read them.

Questions:
    Who is Malloy?

What other money has been poured in?

Is there a reason why this allocated money is an affront to you?

Have other schools besides Sandy Hook also received monies?

Do you have a link about what it is you are ranting about?

What I didn't ask for was your attitude, especially since you provided very little information about what it is you are ranting about.

Generally in these forums when someone perceives something that they have read as an injustice, they provide that information to others so that they too can read about it. I'm sorry, was that confusing for you?

Instead, I got your childish response. I would love to know more about this subject, so I asked you for some cites. If you wish not to provide them, that is fine, I'll just know from now on not to pay attention to anything else you write in these forums. If you do wish to provide them, then great, you get the idea of what these forums are about... the exchange of information, ideas, and opinions, and I will respect what you have to write in the future. Your choice.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    What's being "ranted" about is the fact that the city is so out of money that its insane to put a quarter of a million dollars towards a new school when the state(?) is already deep in the red.

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    That's interesting. A new school is proposed to be built. I wouldn't have ever got that notion from the OP. A new design could mean anything from renovating a school, to completely changing the curriculum of a school. This is why I ask for cites when people rant about things. That way, I can have the same information they did. Are any other schools receiving monies to build? Is this just a Sandy Hook thing? You see why I ask for cites? There are always more questions than answers when the original text that started the rant isn't provided. I'm not asking for you to answer my questions, they are rhetorical. All I had asked for was the original cite to which the OP was ranting about.

Ok, I'm sorry. I thought everyone in the country new about the shootings on 12/14/13 at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown CT? Here is the deal, not only did the idiots in that town fight to get some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation imposed, they also are trying to force them on the nation! Gov. Malloy has set aside a 50 million dollar bond to build a new school for them, at every tax payers expense. Now he has announced that tax payers are going to foot the 750 thousand dollar bill just to design it. We here in CT are broke. Our infrastructure is failing, business are leaving, he's giving licenses to illegals, just to name a few things our great Gov is doing. So that's my rant.

Doesn't seem like a lot of money to design a new school. Perhaps they'll consider security in the new design. That would be a step in the right direction rather than blaming honest people.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Doesn't seem like a lot of money to design a new school. Perhaps they'll consider security in the new design. That would be a step in the right direction rather than blaming honest people.
    It's CT nothing will quell the madness except for voting out the liberals. This is just the latest in a litany of bad decisions by the Malloy administration. He's already disenfranchise teachers, he's wasted money in a useless bus lane. The only thing helping him is he gave DL's to illegals. Most people in this state are tired of him. Just hope enough are fed up to outweigh the low income, low eduction, low information, handout crowd in Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, and the other major cities.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by lessthan0 View Post
    Ok, I'm sorry. I thought everyone in the country new about the shootings on 12/14/13 at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown CT? Here is the deal, not only did the idiots in that town fight to get some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation imposed, they also are trying to force them on the nation! Gov. Malloy has set aside a 50 million dollar bond to build a new school for them, at every tax payers expense. Now he has announced that tax payers are going to foot the 750 thousand dollar bill just to design it. We here in CT are broke. Our infrastructure is failing, business are leaving, he's giving licenses to illegals, just to name a few things our great Gov is doing. So that's my rant.
    Wow! Seriously? You still have a to act like a sarcastic twit. Of course we have heard of the Sandy Hook shootings. What we haven't heard was the article that you are referring to and still won't share.

But at least you are good at ranting.

Guess I will just have to place one person on this forum in the list of people who can't play nice with others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast