President Obama's latest quote - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Obama's latest quote

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    He's just NOW figuring that out?? Well at least he is consistent about having no idea of what is happening in this country!
    He has people who'll take the heat and the bullet if they have to. But take my word for it he knows what is going on.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I'd hate to be on his SS detail. I'd be constantly arguing with myself about transferring or retiring.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

He doesn't need secret service, Biden's nickname night as well be Kevlar...

I watched him make that statement. The statement was a threat!

I am not a conspiracy theorist; but I too took it as a threat. I have a bad feeling that he is just impatiently waiting for an incident the will serve as an excuse to declare martial law. And with that declaration the U. S. will be over. Obama is already abusing the executive order and circumventing congress and the courts. The IRS, the Justice Department, and the NSA. are being used as weapons to intimidate the American people, corporations, judges, news organizations, and even rival politicians. It is only a very small step to dictatorial powers. This has been the eventual fate of every republic and democratic nation in history.

President Obama's latest quote-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21371440542.211055.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I am not a conspiracy theorist; but I too took it as a threat. I have a bad feeling that he is just impatiently waiting for an incident the will serve as an excuse to declare martial law. And with that declaration the U. S. will be over. Obama is already abusing the executive order and circumventing congress and the courts. The IRS, the Justice Department, and the NSA. are being used as weapons to intimidate the American people, corporations, judges, news organizations, and even rival politicians. It is only a very small step to dictatorial powers. This has been the eventual fate of every republic and democratic nation in history.
    You know, I get kind of annoyed when people refer to all these things as "conspiracy theories". It's like paranoia, if they are really out to get you then you aren't being paranoid. IMHO, some of his loyal servants were only happy to do his bidding when everything was secret, but have become uncomfortable with the fact that the proverbial cat is out of the bag. I think it's the brand of Chicago Mob politics that he is accustomed to, just on a wider scale. I think he's just the front man for a bigger scheme, and happens to be the one they could get elected. If it had been Hillary we would have never stood for this stuff so long. With him all they have to do is play the race card against all us "old white guy" conservatives (their words, not mine)
    -
    Quite simply, he has never come clean about 3 things (that would demand his resignation from both parties),
    1. Where were you while our people were under attack in Libya?
    2. We never leave a man behind, so who gave the order for rescue/reinforcement troops to stand down?
    3. What was going on there that you didn't want us to find out about?
    We know that the "ambassador" was meeting with a Turkish envoy the morning of the attack, and the coordinated attack on the "consulate" probably had an ulterior motive. There are several theories about what it was, but the bottom line is that he won't come clean about it.
    -
    Whether by ignorance or collusion, he is guilty as homemade sin in every scandal that has arisen. He has proven the Tea Party/Libertarian viewpoint that the government is just too big.

We are getting our just deserts...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    You know, I get kind of annoyed when people refer to all these things as "conspiracy theories". It's like paranoia, if they are really out to get you then you aren't being paranoid. IMHO, some of his loyal servants were only happy to do his bidding when everything was secret, but have become uncomfortable with the fact that the proverbial cat is out of the bag. I think it's the brand of Chicago Mob politics that he is accustomed to, just on a wider scale. I think he's just the front man for a bigger scheme, and happens to be the one they could get elected. If it had been Hillary we would have never stood for this stuff so long. With him all they have to do is play the race card against all us "old white guy" conservatives (their words, not mine)
    -
    Quite simply, he has never come clean about 3 things (that would demand his resignation from both parties),
    1. Where were you while our people were under attack in Libya?
    2. We never leave a man behind, so who gave the order for rescue/reinforcement troops to stand down?
    3. What was going on there that you didn't want us to find out about?
    We know that the "ambassador" was meeting with a Turkish envoy the morning of the attack, and the coordinated attack on the "consulate" probably had an ulterior motive. There are several theories about what it was, but the bottom line is that he won't come clean about it.
    -
    Whether by ignorance or collusion, he is guilty as homemade sin in every scandal that has arisen. He has proven the Tea Party/Libertarian viewpoint that the government is just too big.
    A lot of dissenters have a problem with confronting POTUS because he's black (partly anyway). The first thing they throw at you is "Racist". And just how do you prove your not? And the Chicago Mob politics and Saul Alinsky's rules of operation are their business plan for America. It's the trickle down effect to local Cops. They flat think they can do whatever they want and the Rights of citizens can just go hang!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12