President Obama's latest quote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President Obama's latest quote

President Obama's latest quote

President Obama's latest quote:

During his speech in San Jose, California on Friday, President Obama took one question from the press on national security monitoring of Americans. Without any sense of irony whatsoever in the aftermath of the IRS’ targeting of conservatives, the administration’s stonewalling on Benghazi, the Department of Justice’s targeting of reporters, the Department of Health and Human Services’ leveraging of private organizations for Obamacare public relations cash, and the Environmental Protection Agency’s secret email addresses, Obama unloaded this line:

If people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress, and don’t trust federal judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here.
    "'If people can't trust not only the executive branch but also don't trust Congress, and don't trust federal judges, to make sure that we're abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we're going to have some problems here.'"
    What do you think? We have a problem here?
    I say Damn right we have a problem here!
    With everything that's going on with the IRS scandal, Benghazi and all the others. Yeah, I think we have a big problem here. If he doesn't, were in big trouble!
    The rest is here.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-problems-here
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I don't see where the discussion is, he said it all. Just change Lovell's quote on Apollo 13 from "Houston" to "America"

America was created from a deep dissent from government. It's what we USED to know. Now... we love the gov't and don't mind cupping the balls, if ya know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

All pretty simple to understand.

Obama considers himself the Executive Branch. Him alone. No one else is smart enough or sophisticated enough to be in his branch.

You should have no problem trusting him because everything he says is the truth (in his mind anyway), and he is not involved in any of the "scandals". (in quotes because he does not consider them scandals) He knows absolutely nothing about them, just that we should get to the bottom of them. He knows that it is not necessary for him to know anything about them because he has capable people like Eric Holder to take care of that kind of stuff....and if he can't accomplish it, his SEIU thugs can. (He can not yet depend on his DHS Gestapo because they don't have quite enough bullets)

And besides, it is beneath him anyway. Just ask the state-controlled media.

He knows that the American people don't trust the Republicans in Congress, but they really don't count anyway, they are just a bunch of obstructionists. But they work in his favor here, because they all approved the program in question. And (in his eyes) there is absolutely no reason not to trust Federal judges. (of course excepting the two or three he does not have in his pocket)

The "problems" he talks about is merely "how did this unbeliever get past security and my question screener"?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Washington, we have a problem. How can there be trust when appointed official after appointed official can not remember or recall, or just flat out lies about points that should be of immediate concern to their respective agencies? And how much trust can Obama expect the people to have in him, when he has approved most if not all these appointments?

If you really want to know whats going on in the departments, question his secretary! They KNOW where all the bodies are buried.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    If you really want to know whats going on in the departments, question his secretary! They KNOW where all the bodies are buried.
    No, Valerie Jarrett is the brains behind the operation. Ovomit is just the mouth-piece.

9. I hope that nobody thought that he was going to confess. Funny!

We have a problem? Well I wonder why?
    President Obama's latest quote-bengahzitimeline.jpg
    President Obama's latest quote-obamasactofwar.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post

President Obama's latest quote:

During his speech in San Jose, California on Friday, President Obama took one question from the press on national security monitoring of Americans. Without any sense of irony whatsoever in the aftermath of the IRS’ targeting of conservatives, the administration’s stonewalling on Benghazi, the Department of Justice’s targeting of reporters, the Department of Health and Human Services’ leveraging of private organizations for Obamacare public relations cash, and the Environmental Protection Agency’s secret email addresses, Obama unloaded this line:

If people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress, and don’t trust federal judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here.
    "'If people can't trust not only the executive branch but also don't trust Congress, and don't trust federal judges, to make sure that we're abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we're going to have some problems here.'"
    What do you think? We have a problem here?
    I say Damn right we have a problem here!
    With everything that's going on with the IRS scandal, Benghazi and all the others. Yeah, I think we have a big problem here. If he doesn't, were in big trouble!
    The rest is here.
    Obama: If People 'Can't Trust' Government, 'We're Going to Have Some Problems Here'
    He's just NOW figuring that out?? Well at least he is consistent about having no idea of what is happening in this country!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast