About that "Status Quo" Thing I've Mentioned...

Thread: About that "Status Quo" Thing I've Mentioned...

Arrow About that "Status Quo" Thing I've Mentioned...

TPTB are not who you're being told they are... wake up people, you're being bred for the slaughter. We The People are lambs, pawns or any other term for a bunch ultimately and individually worthless lemmings. Collectively, we allow the system to function and the PTB to profit from our meaningless existence. Can we change this? How could we? Should we? These are questions you should answer for yourself.

Who Said It: "This Administration Acts Like Violating Civil Liberties Is The Way To Enhance Our Security" | Zero Hedge
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

gb,

You're absolutely right, and we're working to awaken folks to the dangers head, but its an uphill battle when they're happy with bread and circuses. Keep up the good fight!
    MAKE FLORIDA A FREE AND INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC!!
    SECESSION NOW!!
    tonyj

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

There are 70 members of Congress from both parties, although it is still primarily Republicans and Libertarians, who are planning to challenge the the party leadership in Congress and the Whitehouse. They are willing to sacrifice everything for the good of their country. For the first time they are willing to admit that the Republic of the U. S. is on the verge of collapse. This government is stealing from us. The progressives in both parties are stealing our wealth, our liberty, and the rule of law under the Constitution. Those with courage need to be supported. And the cowards need to be encouraged to take a principled stand. The progressives need to be driven out of government like the despicable, dishonorable traitors that they are.

If the congressional progressives are returned to office this once great country will be destroyed, and deservedly so. Our liberty has been stolen from us at an alarming rate; and the future and heritage of our grandchildren has been squandered by progressives. There is some indications that Americans are awakening. There are major polls that show a distrust in government 62% to 28%. In another poll over 75% of the respondents think that Benghazi, the NSA, and IRS should be investigated by a special prosecutor, And of course there are always about 10 % who don't think at all.

There will be a public meeting next week with these 70 legislators trying to kill this latest amnesty bill. As written by the gang of 8 this legislation is much worse than that pushed by Bush several years ago. Amnesty is real and border control is again an illusion. Do you trust these people with your country's future? Do you trust them with the security of your children and grandchildren? If you do you are among the 40% of the totally uninformed idiots in this country.

People had better start setting politics aside and take a principled and forceful, although peaceful, stand now. It's either take this principled stand now or face a much more unpleasant and costly position later. Our founders fought a revolution over things like firearm confiscation, the issue of general warrants, and a government that was unresponsive to their petitions. Legislators who are destroying our country need to he thrown out of office in 2014.

I believe the next five years are going to be a turning point in our nation's history that most people couldn't ever see coming. I believe if we don't straighten ourselves out now, in 2014, 2016 and 2018 through the election of COMPLETELY DIFFERENT people in all offices... we're f**ked. If we continue down this path, even past PBO, it will have set the precedent firmly that America is truly ready to become AmeriKa and Liberty as we knew it will never again be seen on this soil without one hell of a fight. Before 2020, we will know which ones of us are going to be on which side of the lines.

Good luck everybody.

My hope was to work to bring change from within the existing system, through activities such as the Fair Tax and Get Out of Our House. I have come to firmly believe that the Republican and Democrat parties, at least at the national level, are, indeed, controlled by the same elitist powers (gb's TPTB), and have no intention of relinquishing one iota of that power to "outsiders". Witness (1) the 2012 GOP primary cycle, in which several districts and/or states were stolen from Dr. Ron Paul, and (2) their convention during which the "rules committee", afraid of too much power slipping away from the leadership, virtually killed forever any grassroots movements designed to push for truly conservative values. The GOP is dead and all but buried. Reform is impossible. The only hope for truly saving ourselves is the dissolution of the union.
    MAKE FLORIDA A FREE AND INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC!!
    SECESSION NOW!!
    tonyj

Most people in America are apathetic about the government's snooping into their personal data. A good representation of this general view can found in a late night comedian response to the scandal. Jay Leno joked, "We wanted a president that listens to all Americans - now we have one." Leno then added, "Well, this has become a huge controversy after it was revealed that the National Security Agency seized millions of Verizon phone records, and of course this has caused panic among civil libertarians, constitutional scholars and cheating husbands everywhere". For someone who understands Bible prophecy, there is nothing humorous about our government acting like Big Brother. The Bible warns that in that last days the Antichrist will have total control of the citizens of planet Earth. If the NSA PRISM program is not part of the Beast's 666-mark system, it will at least be a prototype of the network he sets-up.

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one can buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name" (Revelation 13:16-17).
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj View Post
    My hope was to work to bring change from within the existing system, through activities such as the Fair Tax and Get Out of Our House. I have come to firmly believe that the Republican and Democrat parties, at least at the national level, are, indeed, controlled by the same elitist powers (gb's TPTB), and have no intention of relinquishing one iota of that power to "outsiders". Witness (1) the 2012 GOP primary cycle, in which several districts and/or states were stolen from Dr. Ron Paul, and (2) their convention during which the "rules committee", afraid of too much power slipping away from the leadership, virtually killed forever any grassroots movements designed to push for truly conservative values. The GOP is dead and all but buried. Reform is impossible. The only hope for truly saving ourselves is the dissolution of the union.
    Here here!

(15)