Is Obama Starting A War With Syria As A Distraction? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Obama Starting A War With Syria As A Distraction?

Yes, and this too may backfire on him.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The outcome that's likely in Syria, that of a complete backfire from what the POTUS is telling us, will actually be EXACTLY the plan. Just like it was in Libya and Egypt... so to will it be in Syria. I'd like to be able to dig very deep into this and find some sort of financial reason for the violence we've created/fuel. Like Iraq in the early 2000s... I wonder if TPTB in Syria were on some sort of payroll or simply stopped using the USD-to-petro system. This seemingly fabricated, one-sided chemical weapons crap is waaaay too suspicious and reminiscent of Iraq '03.

We have been fabricating false evidence of war crimes against our global enemies for a long time, why should this be any different?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

4. It has been suggested (and a chopper shown dropping chemicals) that the rebels did this several times to glean military hardware from us.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. There's a video somewhere of the chopper, and it explained it was captured.

Like everything else, nothing is as it seems, and the reality of the above is somewhere between truth and fiction.

5. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    ???????????????????
    Like buckeye01 said, it's a start. I wish we had many more on board, but they are too busy schmoozing and networking to advance their political careers/agendas, to give a damn about this country, if they ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Like buckeye01 said, it's a start. I wish we had many more on board, but they are too busy schmoozing and networking to advance their political careers/agendas, to give a damn about this country, if they ever did.
    Ok, that clarifies your other post a little. When you said that we need more than 70 legislators I was thinking your math skills or knowledge of government might be seriously in question :)
    -
    I like that you only hear a few of the old fogies speaking out about stuff (McCain, Graham etc.) and an increasing number of the young guns standing up (Paul, Cruz, Lee, Scott etc.). I think the rest are just worried about keeping their jobs and will wait on polling data before standing up for anything. I hear arguments for term limits, but in fact we already have them for all but the Supreme Court. They are called elections. What we need is for the public to become more informed, and for people promising freebies for votes to be tried and convicted.

-- Wag the Dog -- A great movie.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Kind of like Billy Boy bombing an aspirin factory during Monica-I'll do Billy in a heart beat-White house. No, no, say it ain't so.............manipulation of the public through the media using propaganda. NEVER.......never have heard of any sitting president or any other world leader using mis-information or world intervention in manipulation of the general public.
    Where do you think we live, Mother Russia? Stalin and or Mao (dependent on your belief) would be proud!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12