Wisconsin Bill Bans Civilian Use of Hollow Point Ammo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Bill Bans Civilian Use of Hollow Point Ammo

1. Wisconsin Bill Bans Civilian Use of Hollow Point Ammo

A member from Wisconsin alerted us to a bill we somehow missed, AB221 introduced May 29, the bill essentially bans civilian use of hollow point ammunition stating:

'Whoever intentionally sells, transports, manufactures, or possesses any hollowpoint bullet, bullet that expands or flattens easily in the human body, or bullet with a hard envelope which does not entirely cover the core or is pierced with incisions is guilty of a Class H felony'

Proposed Wisconsin Gun Law AB221 - American Gun Owners Alliance

Not sure the chances it has with only three sponsors though.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Blog Entries
    Thanks, reposting to another site.

I live in WI, and heard nothing about it. I doubt it would pass, but that's just stupid as far as safety is concerned.

5. of course its stupid, especially safety-wise. that is their goal, to make firearms seem less safe so that they can justify banning them "for your own good"

Blog Entries
    If they concerned about safety they would ban minnesota drivers from our roads.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    If they concerned about safety they would ban minnesota drivers from our roads.
    Ha! But yes, more stupidity in action. Hope this doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dustoffuh1 View Post
    I live in WI, and heard nothing about it. I doubt it would pass, but that's just stupid as far as safety is concerned.
    Well its out job to let you folks know about this kind of nonsense because one of these days they might try and sneak one by you.
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

Greatly appreciated DC!

I'll quit using hollow points when our police also quit using them. If they need them to stop a BG, I damn well believe we do too.

I could care less about expansion, a .45 never shrinks. And no, over penetration is not a concern.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast