U.S. Military Thugs with Keyboards...

Thread: U.S. Military Thugs with Keyboards...

Arrow U.S. Military Thugs with Keyboards...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

"Those who visit forums and websites that tend to object to the actions of the current government won’t be surprised to hear that paid trolls are roaming the internet with the clear purpose of manipulating opinions via social media. Last year, an anonymous author confessed that he had worked as a paid shill targeting several popular alternative websites to spread disinformation."
    What? You can't manipulate my opinion. It's based on what my own eyes see.
    The source of the article "The Daily Sheeple" gets flagged by my firewall for "invasive functions." That concerns me more than the context of the article.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    The source of the article "The Daily Sheeple" gets flagged by my firewall for "invasive functions." That concerns me more than the context of the article.
    Yeah, but your firewall's database was written by a gubmint shill corporation.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Yeah, but your firewall's database was written by a gubmint shill corporation.
    You mean the virus writing company called Microsoft, Blues? Only company I know that knowingly sent out OS discs with viruses already on them. And don't even think for a moment that there isn't a backdoor written in it for the gov't to exploit.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.