Now We Know Why Obama Did Not Act in Benghazi

Thread: Now We Know Why Obama Did Not Act in Benghazi

Now We Know Why Obama Did Not Act in Benghazi

Published June 5, 2013. | By SCRP.
    The revelation concerning the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens by lethal injection will become the catalyst for the events that will shape the future of our country. The source of this information is Bill Gertz: his reputation and sources are impeccable in Washington circles.
    Amb. Stevens was overseeing the transfer of weapons to Syria through Turkey which the media and Congress are still ignoring. The scheme to “kidnap” him and then exchange him for the blind sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman could only have come from Obama. This plan was hidden in plain sight. From the Wall Street Journal on September 24th, 2012:
    WILL OBAMA FREE THE BLIND SHEIK?
    Are senior Obama administration officials considering transferring to Egypt a poisonously influential Islamist cleric serving a life term in federal prison for trying to unleash a war of urban terrorism in the United States? That’s the impression several officials have given over the past three months, apparently out of fear that if the cleric dies in U.S. custody, American outposts in the Middle East could be overrun by vengeful mobs.
    This shows the level of arrogance of this administration. A plan to hand over the mastermind of the 911 attacks to the new Muslim Brotherhood regime in Egypt would have been quite a coup for Obama’s standing in the Muslim world. We would get back Amb. Stevens and the media would extol the president’s actions for being able to make the hard choices.
    So all rescues attempts were ordered to stand down as our military “leaders” impotently watched the attack in real time. But Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were not aware of the “plan”. And the efforts of these former Navy Seals changed the outcome of the attack and sealed the fate of the ambassador, Sean Smith and their own.
    Where does that leave the president now? The IRS scandal smokescreen will not provide cover for this egregious act of treason. There will be no support for Obama from Congress and the military leadership is culpable. They may have been under orders to stand down but their actions have left them complicit. At this point, Obama should be concerned about retribution from the military to regain their honor in what will become the nation’s worst scandal in our history.
    By: David DeGerolamo
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Once again if this is true Obama will escape any responsibility for this scandal. Obama is the captain of the largest ship in the free world. As captain he need only make one trip to the bridge to set the course he wants the ship on. He leaves the bridge with orders to his crew to keep the course he has set. He doesn't need to know any details on how they go about staying on course. He has speeches to make and money to raise. He's not to be bothered by details. Plausible deniability and a complicit main stream news media. Rest assured that no republican and/or conservative administration would still be in power with all the dirt that's coming to the surface.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Holy crap! Talk about conspiracy theory. I don't believe a word of it. They claim if the sheik died in US custody we would be overrun by mobs? Well, why weren't we overrun by mobs when we killed UBL?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Well, the Obama administration does have more than its share of Muslims working from within. The libs didn't get the gun control they were expecting. In a few months when they do ram gun control through congress, then it will be the time for the Muslims to start the overrunning.

6. This is really sick and I'm ashamed to be an America of this great U.S.A, I think now I got to find my an Island somewhere to go and live but their will probadly be pirate out there.

rayporsche Guest
    hahaha....if we survive this next 3 years or so, dealing with pirates would be a walk in the park ! LOL