Bloomberg calls Boston Bomber a "victim of gun violence."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg calls Boston Bomber a "victim of gun violence."

Blog Entries

Bloomberg calls Boston Bomber a "victim of gun violence."

I was wondering what was up with the media ignoring the psycho's rampage in California, well...now I know. They are showing their true colors and siding with the terrorists behind the Boston Marathon bombing. Bloomberg has the audacity to call them "victims of gun violence." This is treason, plain and simple. Last time I checked, the penalty for treason was death.

Bloomberg's anti-gun group calls Boston Marathon bomber a victim | Mobile Washington Examiner

Bloomcrap is a little fat man with a Napoleon complex and thinks he is more important than all of us. NYC got what they deserve. He is a little tyrant with a small yada yada and a stupid mind. He may be rich but money does not buy intelligence or respect. Stupid statements from a stupid little man.

Doomberg was a lib-o-rat and then changed parties and became a Republican. Then after he was Mayor for 2 years he went back to being a lib-o-rat. This tells me that he is another lib-o-rat that will do anything to get in the news!!! How he got to be perhaps the 7th richest man in the USA is beyond me!!

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Bloomberg calls Boston Bomber a "victim of gun violence." ??

I call Bloomberg a "victim of being dropped on his head" during childbirth!

The Little Fascist (Bloomberg) is quite literally 'insane'.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Bloomberg calls Boston Bomber a "victim of gun violence." ??

I call Bloomberg a "victim of being dropped on his head" during childbirth!

The Little Fascist (Bloomberg) is quite literally 'insane'.
    Bloomy needs to take a long walk off of a short pier. But then that would pollute the water. Maybe we could get him to volunteer for a mission to Mars that misses by about 228million km. Add Harry Reid and DiFi from the Senate with Nanny Pelosi from the House and that would make a good space shot even if it missed.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

What a piece if I king garbage!

LOL at my autocorrect WIN!!!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Liberals must have victims to show their low information base how much compassion they have and how much they care for the less fortunate. Bloomberg has the money to force this ideology on those that appose him. As with all liberals they can't handle opposition.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

If the Boston bomber was a "victim of gun violence", wouldn't that mean he was a victim of police gun violence?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    If the Boston bomber was a "victim of gun violence", wouldn't that mean he was a victim of police gun violence?
    Maybe why NY didn't make an exception to the 7 round rule for cops.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Bloomy needs to take a long walk off of a short pier. But then that would pollute the water. Maybe we could get him to volunteer for a mission to Mars that misses by about 228million km. Add Harry Reid and DiFi from the Senate with Nanny Pelosi from the House and that would make a good space shot even if it missed.
    You are really going to PO a bunch of aliens by sending them out there. But to go along with the thought, add Barbara Boxer to the mix. Outer space will never be the same!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast