Anybody still doubt we're f**ked? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody still doubt we're f**ked?

"Good will be evil. Evil will be good."
    Look around.
    Being a homosexual is good.
    Being a Christian is bad.
    Too many more examples to list them all.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    "Good will be evil. Evil will be good."
    Look around.
    Being a homosexual is good.
    Being a Christian is bad.
    Too many more examples to list them all.
    One of the signs that a nation is approaching judgment time is when good is called evil and evil is called good. Behavior God considers to be an abomination could soon become the law of the land both in America and other parts of the world. At the same time, those who are striving to live a Christian life are now considered to be potential terrorists. I'd say we're pretty far down the road.

Those who are upset about this say, "Where is the God of justice?" I'll tell you where He is. He's in Heaven. Having grown tired of trying to convince us to change our ways, He's giving the world enough rope to hang itself. It's a repeat of His attitude before the Great Flood, when He saw how great man's wickedness had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. He said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal." And having given them ample warning, which they ignored, He destroyed them all (Genesis 6:1-7).

But this time He's also putting the final touches on the greatest escape in history, when in the twinkling of an eye He will cause every living believer to disappear off the face of the Earth and instantaneously reappear in Heaven.

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words. (1 Thes. 4:16-18)
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Ringo: Couldn't agree more! Thanks for not writing using italics this time. The use of italics is hard on old eyes and I have to lean to a 45 degree angle to read. Another consequence of being a crochety old fart but I'm hanging in there!

5. IMHO both sides (Those of us who believe in America the way in once was) and them (the liberal elite) are hunkered down waiting for the other side to make THE big move, something has to bust open pretty quick.

Much like the build up to the first American Civil War, we have been slowly witnessing the tensions rise. It has been a long time in the making, getting progressively worse. At some point, one side or the other is going to "take the first shot on Sumter"...

It's near impossible to say when though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by old skool View Post
    IMHO both sides (Those of us who believe in America the way in once was) and them (the liberal elite) are hunkered down waiting for the other side to make THE big move, something has to bust open pretty quick.
    It will be God who makes "THE big move", and real soon! That "big move" will be the Rapture of the Church and then the Liberals will have the 7 years of Hell on Earth they deserve.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12