Hope for Colorado!

Thread: Hope for Colorado!

Hope for Colorado!

3. Well I guess that this is a start, now if NY and NJ will see the whole pics.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Don't stop there! Friggin recall them all and start over!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Well I guess that this is a start, now if NY and NJ will see the whole pics.
    I doubt it, Colorado wasn't a blue state until recently. I think the big city parts of NY and NJ outnumber the "rurals" by enough to keep them as unarmed as possible.

The Dems are raising hell over this. Morse keeps insisting that he voted the will of the people and his commitee to fight this (funded bt bloomberg BTW) insists that this isn't something most of his district wants even though more people signed the petition than voted for either candidate in the original election. Now they're suing to get the recall overturned because the petition 'didn't have the proper language on it' and people didn't know they were signing to have Morse recalled.

Angela Giron (pronounced HEE Rone) is next
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    The Dems are raising hell over this. Morse keeps insisting that he voted the will of the people and his commitee to fight this (funded bt bloomberg BTW) insists that this isn't something most of his district wants even though more people signed the petition than voted for either candidate in the original election. Now they're suing to get the recall overturned because the petition 'didn't have the proper language on it' and people didn't know they were signing to have Morse recalled.

Angela Giron (pronounced HEE Rone) is next
    This recall makes me smile. Jumping the shark with their attempted gun grabbing should have consequences, and this should be the ultimate of those consequences. To make it even better, it was the Democrats in the Gov Walker recall attempt in Wisconsin that set that ball in motion, and now the Marxists are getting rolled by their own strategy. It should be a fun recall to watch!