#FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If you look at the voting maps in most blue states you will notice, in most cases, the rural areas will be red. Cut out the cities where the liberals live and there would be few if any blue states.
    That is so true. And just think, if the Russians had attacked us during the "Cold War", there wouldn't be as many blue states. That also is why the gov't wants total control of the food supply. Cut off the food from the red areas and there'd be less blue voters to keep them in office.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

If you think about it, the FBI, for much of its existence, has made a business of ignoring the US Constitution. Undoubtedly most FBI directors admire and envy J. Edgar Hoover, who did pretty much what the hell he wanted. I guess that when you have something on everyone, no one has the guts to say much about what you do.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    That is so true. And just think, if the Russians had attacked us during the "Cold War", there wouldn't be as many blue states. That also is why the gov't wants total control of the food supply. Cut off the food from the red areas and there'd be less blue voters to keep them in office.
    If we didn't have red states and red areas of blue states, there wouldn't be a food supply.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

If we didn't have red states and red areas of blue states, there wouldn't be a food supply.
    You are right there. The rural and farming communities grow and produce the food. The cities look down on the farmers as a bunch of hayseed hicks. But if they do away with the farmers then the cities would be reduced to eating rats. That would be one way to get the rats out of the sewers.

Just for information, farmers are not really redneck hicks, at least here in Iowa. With today's land and equipment prices it takes millions just to establish a small farming operation. It also requires a great deal of specialized technical knowledge. It is true that the government would love to completely to control the food supply but the government would run into serious problems if they try. Farmers don't unite on anything very easily but taking their land would require an army and would cost each side dearly. The majority of our military personnel come from rural areas and would not be too receptive to any such government action.

Government control of agriculture didn't work well in places like Russia and North Korea. It led to many decades of food shortages and millions dying of starvation. Hunger and starvation tend to make even urban dwellers somewhat irritable. A really angry and starving population isn't conducive to good government. The government isn't very good at running anything.

That wasn't a slam on the red areas. It was meant that if the red areas didn't ship out food, the blue areas would dwindle. I live in a red area of Dade County, Fl and Washington County, Ohio voted red but got drowned out by places like Cleveland, Columbus, Cinncy, and Athens. All liberal pockets where they got out the college voters.
    NRA Certified RSO

Believe it or not but there are people that believe food comes from the store. Animals and plant need not be harmed for us to have food. These same people vote. Oregon would be a red state if we could get rid of Portland, Eugene and Salem.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Believe it or not but there are people that believe food comes from the store. Animals and plant need not be harmed for us to have food. These same people vote. Oregon would be a red state if we could get rid of Portland, Eugene and Salem.
    Those same people tried to get a court order to have Farm Stores stores remove the cow from their signs because everyone knows, milk comes from a gallon jug.
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

~Ben Franklin

Enough said.
    Ah! But those who give it up are taking it from all of us.
    I do not rescind my God Given Rights to any man.!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Heres a map for everyone consideration. This is an election map from the 2012 season. Me, I'm thinking of moving tn a motor home to the Ozarks in the NW or SW area of AR or Missouri. If I don't like the taxes or politics theres plenty of room in 2 other states west of there.
    I just don't want to be held down anymore. Politics or gun laws change just unplug a move to where I can be happy.
    Old enough to deserve a little piece of mind in my old age.

#FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time-2012-electoral-map.jpg
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12