#FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time

PaidTriot Guest

#FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time #NSA

"Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Mr. Mueller addressed a proposal to require telephone companies to retain calling logs for five years — the period the N.S.A. is keeping them — for investigators to consult, rather than allowing the government to collect and store them all. He cautioned that it would take time to subpoena the companies for numbers of interest and get the answers back.

“The point being that it will take an awful long time,” Mr. Mueller said.

FBI Admits That Obeying The #Constitution Just Takes Too Much Time

This interesting as well:
    The NSA Guidelines for Spying on You Are Looser Than You've Been Told

People like Mueller and others who ignore their oaths of office need yo be removed from government. And with Obama the new FBI Director will without a doubt be even worse. The Senate needs to know your displeasure if they approve someone not suitable and willing to honor their oath of office. If the only way we can keep the country safe is to sacrifice our liberty it will not matter. Most people I know would rather die than to live in a police state. And we are getting very close to that police state. And I am well aware that a significant percentage of the population would give up their liberty for " free stuff".

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    If the only way we can keep the country safe is to sacrifice our liberty it will not matter.
    +100. Excellent!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Sometimes I know that I sound rather pessimistic about what is happening to our country; and I am. I do realize that there are many self centered, greedy, ignorant, and amoral people in this country. But, there are just as many good, generous, family oriented, religious, and moral people in this country. The flyover States in the Midwest, South, and Mountain States are filled with people who live their lives as real Americans. They worship God and hold the same values as past generations.

A large percentage of our military heroes exemplify those traditional values. The intellectual elite on the coasts, the ones who feel that they are destined to rule all the lesser people, are the ones who are destroying this country. They mistreat and are attempting to disarm our veterans and ridicule all those stupid rednecks "clinging to God and guns." But when serious trouble arrives I would much rather have the veterans and stupid rednecks (real Americans with guns and morality) on my side. The American Revolution was fought by farmers and tradesmen with their personally owned firearms. These are the people to whom we owe the liberty that too often is taken for granted by those who contributed nothing.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

~Ben Franklin

Enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

For those in gov't that feel the Constitution is a hindrance, I say we just lock them up in prison for a few years. At the end of the first day, they would be screaming about their rights being violated. Ask them what rights and they'd say the ones guaranteed under the Constitution. Make sure that each cell had a complete copy of it painted on the walls. Remind them that they said it was a hindrance and keep them locked in the cell for another day. By the end of the week, they would have a new attitude. Then try them for treason and keep them in for a few years as inmates on a road gang. Bar them from ever having a gov't job again or any kind of gov't retirement. No restoration of voting rights either for them. Replace those jailed for these crimes with those who would follow the Constitution.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Sometimes I know that I sound rather pessimistic about what is happening to our country; and I am. I do realize that there are many self centered, greedy, ignorant, and amoral people in this country. But, there are just as many good, generous, family oriented, religious, and moral people in this country. The flyover States in the Midwest, South, and Mountain States are filled with people who live their lives as real Americans. They worship God and hold the same values as past generations.
    If you look at the voting maps in most blue states you will notice, in most cases, the rural areas will be red. Cut out the cities where the liberals live and there would be few if any blue states.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If you look at the voting maps in most blue states you will notice, in most cases, the rural areas will be red. Cut out the cities where the liberals live and there would be few if any blue states.
    That is the way it is in Illinois and Minnesota. When I lived in Southern Illinois we hated Chicago and the surrounding counties. Now I live in the Twin Cities area and hate how the libs here run the state. The cities suck all the money out off the rest of the state. As soon as I can I want to move out of MN and move to a state that is more friendly on taxes, climate and guns. In short I want to move to a red state!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    That is the way it is in Illinois and Minnesota. When I lived in Southern Illinois we hated Chicago and the surrounding counties. Now I live in the Twin Cities area and hate how the libs here run the state. The cities suck all the money out off the rest of the state. As soon as I can I want to move out of MN and move to a state that is more friendly on taxes, climate and guns. In short I want to move to a red state!!!!!
    Kansas is a red state! Good gun laws, good congress critters and governor. But it's still Kansas. The climate is pretty extreme. Just two seasons, winter and summer. Taxes are neither the best nor the worst.

ezkl2230 Guest
    People like Mueller and others who ignore their oaths of office need yo be removed from government. And with Obama the new FBI Director will without a doubt be even worse. The Senate needs to know your displeasure if they approve someone not suitable and willing to honor their oath of office. If the only way we can keep the country safe is to sacrifice our liberty it will not matter. Most people I know would rather die than to live in a police state. And we are getting very close to that police state. And I am well aware that a significant percentage of the population would give up their liberty for " free stuff".
    What good is telling the senate of our "displeasure if they approve someone not suitable and willing to honor their oath of office" when most of THEM don't honor THEIR OWN oath to defend the Constitution? Do you have any idea how many politely worded, "thank you for your input, but I'm going to do it my way because you're not the boss of me," letters I have received from Carl Levin over the years? Don't get me wrong, my congresscritters hear from me frequently. I try to communicate my approval when they take stands with which I agree, but I also hold their feet to the fire when they screw up. So they, especially Levin and Stabenow, hear far more about the last than they do the first; Amash gets more positive feedback than them most of the time.

Voting all of them out and starting over is a nice wish, but it's not going to happen, especially after they pass the next amnesty, the courts continue to rule that you don't have to prove citizenship in order to vote, and some states are passing legislation making it legal for illegals to vote. The deck is stacked. Let's face it - with a very few exceptions, the system is broken beyond repair, and most of our elected officials view the Constitution the same way as was expressed in the Pirates of the Caribbean: "the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules." The ship formerly known as the USS Constitutional Republic shall henceforth be known as the PV (pirate vessel) FedGov. Welcome aboard, citizens - you've been shanghaied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast