Sen. #JoeManchin Brandishes Rifle in New Anti- #NRA Ad #anti2A #backgroundchecks

Thread: Sen. #JoeManchin Brandishes Rifle in New Anti- #NRA Ad #anti2A #backgroundchecks

PaidTriot Guest

Sen. #JoeManchin Brandishes Rifle in New Anti- #NRA Ad #anti2A #backgroundchecks

He calls it "common sense."

Im a lifetime NRA member but I dont walk in lock step with the NRAs Washington leadership, this administration or any special interest group, Manchin says in the ad. West Virginia, you know me. I havent changed and you know Ive always fought for our gun rights.

He wants mandatory Nationwide background checks that will lead to a gun registry.

Watch the ad here:

Common Sense by Senator Joe Manchin

Tell Manchin what you think by calling his office now:

"You can call our home office in West Virginia at 304-342-5855 or Senator Manchin's Washington, D.C. office at 202-224-3954. In addition, West Virginians with a 304 or 681 area code can contact Senator Manchin's office through our toll-free number at 855-275-5737."

3. Is this the same guy that used a rifle to shoot through the Obamacare bill in a campaign ad to show that he opposed it, then voted for it? Yeah I believe him-NOT!!

Evidently WV is the home of a large number of incredibly stupid people. They not only voted for Manchin and his lies about gun control; they also keep voting for Rockefeller who also regularly votes for gun control and a the Democratic plans to destroy the coal industry. I guess economic and cultural suicide must be very popular in West Virginia.

5. I believe all politicians should be limited to two terms; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Evidently WV is the home of a large number of incredibly stupid people. They not only voted for Manchin and his lies about gun control; they also keep voting for Rockefeller who also regularly votes for gun control and a the Democratic plans to destroy the coal industry. I guess economic and cultural suicide must be very popular in West Virginia.
    Easy Buckeye. I can assure you this is one West Virginian that has never voted for Manchin. This state has voted RED the last two presidential elections. Manchin is in the cross hairs and he knows it. He is back peddling to protect himself. He turned his back on WV and has finally realized that his "position of power" promised to him by Obama Bin laden was nothing more than an empty promise to a freshmen senator. He is now trying to figure out how to spin his message for the next election cycle. Theres a lot of red money in this state that will be working hard to get him voted out. As for Rockefeller, he will be replaced by a strong pro gun republican name Shelley Moore Capito very soon. Things will get better. Our past legislative session proved this with the passing of several laws that strengthened the protection of our 2A rights.

I'm sorry to have generalized. Even in Iowa we have the same dichotomy between rural and urban.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutStalker View Post
    Easy Buckeye. I can assure you this is one West Virginian that has never voted for Manchin. This state has voted RED the last two presidential elections. Manchin is in the cross hairs and he knows it. He is back peddling to protect himself. He turned his back on WV and has finally realized that his "position of power" promised to him by Obama Bin laden was nothing more than an empty promise to a freshmen senator. He is now trying to figure out how to spin his message for the next election cycle. Theres a lot of red money in this state that will be working hard to get him voted out. As for Rockefeller, he will be replaced by a strong pro gun republican name Shelley Moore Capito very soon. Things will get better. Our past legislative session proved this with the passing of several laws that strengthened the protection of our 2A rights.
    I'm a native West Virginian, moving to Kentucky in 2011 after I retired from the Div. of Corrections.

When Manchin ran to finish out Robert Byrd's unexpired senate term I tried to tell everyone that Manchin would be nothing but a yes man for Obama if elected. For once I'm sorry to be proven right.